The prize package includes:
· Mountain Khakis®: (4) MK Pants or Shorts of Choice, (2) MK Shirts of Choice, (2) MK Belts of Choice, (2) MK Hat or Visor of Choice & (2) MK T-Shirts of Choice
· WorldCast Anglers: (2) Private 2-Hour Casting Lessons, (2) Private Full-Day Guided Float Trip & Fly Fishing, (2) Orvis® Equipment Rentals, (2) Shore-Side Lunch
· KEEN® Footwear: (2) Pairs “Targhee II” Shoes of Choice
· Slumberjack®: (2) “Lone Pine” Sleeping Bags, (2) “Trail Tent 2” Tents
· Osprey® Packs: (1) “Stratos 24” Pack, (1) “Sirrus 24” Pack
· Smartwool®: (2) “Head-to-Toe” Outfits
· YETI® Coolers: (1) “Tundra 45” Cooler
· Klean Kanteen®: (1) 27oz "Reflect" Kanteen, (1) 20oz "Insulated Kanteen" & (1) 4-pack "Steel Pints"
· Winner & Guest responsible for all travel-related expenses and make their own arrangements
The lineup for this year’s 8th Annual Targhee Fest is taking shape, and includes Americana notables such as Josh Ritter, Trigger Hippy, Joe Pug, Drive By Truckers, Brokedown in Bakersfield, JJ Grey & Mofro, Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears and Paul Thorn.
Folks can enter by going directly to the sweepstakes entry page at http://www.mountainkhakis.com/sweepstakes. They can also scan the QR Code on the back of the hangtag on MK apparel.
About Mountain Khakis®
Rugged. Authentic. Reliable. Timeless. What started as a casual conversation at the Shady Lady Saloon in Jackson Hole, WY has become a top-performing mountain-inspired lifestyle apparel brand. Established in 2003, Mountain Khakis quickly became a staple in the wardrobe of everyone from ranch hands to golf pros, those who travel by jet, as well as those who travel by thumb. The Mountain Khakis brand story continues to resonate as it connects to the enthusiast who believes that freedom and rugged adventure is a way of life. www.mountainkhakis.com