We have compiled a list of great outdoor gift ideas for under $50 from some of the best outdoor brands. We think that you will be able to find that perfect gift. We have something for almost category in the outdoors. And if you don't see something in these guide check out our other gift guides.
Easton Full Metal Jacket Tent Stakes
Easton is known for lightweight carbon and aluminum technology. The Full Metal Jacket stake combines a durable carbon core and alloy outer jacket into a super strong ultralight tent anchor. Weighing only 5.5 grams each, the FMJ stake has a market-leading strength-to-weight ratio.
• Ultralight 5.5 grams each
• Carbon fiber core
• Easton 7075 alloy jacket
• Machined alloy cap and point
• MSRP $27.99 (6” set of 4)
Advanced Elements TechPouch
The TechPouch is a roll-top, water resistant flexible case that clips to d-rings for secure placement on the deck of your kayak. The adjustable support arm allows for upright positioning providing an optimal view of your GPS, iPhone, cell phone, map, or other device. Works with touch screen devices.
• MSRP: $27.99
Küat Bottle Lock
Simply put, the Küat Bottle Lock is a simple and convenient bike lock. The Bottle Lock includes a 5 foot, 8mm cable that pulls out of the bottle and locks back into itself. You simply pull the cable out and wrap it around the bike and pole. When you are done you simple twist the top to coil the cable back inside. Also it comes with a compartment underneath that is great for storage of small items. The best part is that the whole thing fits perfectly into a water bottle cage. This is definitely perfect for those that ride their bikes everywhere.
• 5’ long internally coiled cable
• Cable is 8mm thick braided steel
• Comes with two keys
• Locks frame and both wheels
• Bonus compartment for storage of keys , cash , or other small items
• Available in Black, White, Pink and Rasta
• Weighs less than a pound
• MSRP: $29.00
Gramicci Crestview Organic Stripe scarf
The Crestview Scarf is just what you are looking for when a plaid is too much, while a solid is not enough. Muted Fall colors of will keep you right in step with the season change. Made from Gramicci's proprietary NPT-Natural Performance.
• 2-ply knit.
• Clean finish seams.
• NPT Crestview stripe essential accessory.
• Fast wicking and drying.
• Odor resistant.
• Regulates body temperature.
• Wash separately in cold water before wearing.
• 55% Hemp/ 45% Organic Cotton
• MSRP: $29.00
Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp
Featuring a sleek design and an ample feature set, the 70-lumen Black Diamond Cosmo headlamp is equally at home cooking dinner at the campsite or rappelling off a multi-pitch route after the sun goes down. Standard distance and proximity modes are complemented by a red night vision mode and with a housing built to withstand sprayed water from any angle, the Cosmo is ready to brave nearly any storm you may encounter on your adventure.
• 1 DoublePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 1 SinglePower red LED emit 70 lumens (max setting)
• Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe and red night vision Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
• Sleek, low profile design uses 3 AAA batteries (included)
• Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
• MSRP: $29.95
Get your beard on this winter with the Beardski. Whether you're going for the jolly Santa look, the classic ZZ Top look, the medieval Merlin look, or even the trendy Rasta look, you're sure to make a statement on the slopes, at parties, tailgating or anywhere else with Beardski. The Beardski is made from cozy thermal fleece with a waterproof neoprene lining. It'll be sure to keep your chin toasty warm when you’re snowboarding, skiing, entertaining family, or watching your favorite team at the stadium. And speaking of chins, these one-size-fits-all wonders can be worn by absolutely anybody.
• Adjustable attachment flaps make it one size fits all
• Made with thermal fleece neck & vented neoprene mouth and chin
• Water resistant
• Lined with high quality silk backing for quality construction
• Washable and non-flammable
• MSRP: $30.00
Pearl Izumi Thermal Conductive Glove
For the tech loving athlete, the Thermal Conductive Gloves are designed with special index and thumb materials that work with touch screen devices, so you don’t have to remove your gloves to access a new song or answer that important phone call. They provide optimal warmth and moisture transfer.
• P.R.O. Thermal fabric powered by Minerale™ provides optimal insulation, moisture transfer, dry time and odor–resistance
• Conductive synthetic leather on index and thumb works with touch screen devices
• Synthetic leather strategically placed in high–wear areas
• Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
• Silicone screened palm for a performance grip
• Reflective elements for low–light visibility
• MSRP $30.00
Seattle Sports Riverside Ski or Snowboard Carrier Kits
Spend your money on your gear, not getting it there! The Riverside Ski Carrier Kit includes 2 15inch Non-Skid Blocks, 2 12in Heavy-Duty Utility Straps, and 2 46in block straps. And the Riverside snowboard Carrier Kit includes 2 14inch Non-Skid Blocks, 2 12in Heavy-Duty Utility Straps, and 2 46in block straps. This kit is compatible with factory racks and vehicles without racks. Comes packed in a reusable mesh storage bag for easy storing in the off season. Kit carries two sets of skis.
• Mini cell foam: High density, waterproof foam retains shape, elasticity and functionality.
• Valley cut-outs safely hold up to two skis or snowboards, stacked bottom to bottom.
• Extra tall blocks allow for easy installation and clearance for bindings and factory roof racks.
• Heat bonded non-skid laminate provides no scratch mounting and secure transport in inclement weather conditions.
• MRSP: $34.95
Tribe One PackNet
The LP Series PackNet is the ultimate solution for securing external gear to a pack ranging in size from 45 to 110 liters. Featuring high strength, UV resistant shock cord, the PackNet is an innovative solution that does away with the use of pack cord and individual bungee. Featuring the Tribe One PackTach System, the PackNet is a six point system that can attach to the pack in multiple configurations.
• Material: 3/16” Nylon Shock Cord
• Weight: 6.5 oz
• Storage Capacity: 85 liters
• Coverage Area: 24” x 24”
• Tensile Strength: 300 lbs
• MSRP: $34.95
Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight/Waterproof .9
Weighing just 8 ounces, the convenient, portable AMK Ultralight/Waterproof .9 is stocked with supplies for all types of injuries and illnesses one might encounter. Designed for one to four people on trips up to four days, this is the kit for adventures where exposure to the elements will be an issue. Two inner DryFlex™ waterproof liners and seam-sealed outer silnylon bags provide multiple layers of protection from the elements.
• 2-Stage Waterproofing
• Clean and Close Wounds
• Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
• Combat Stomach Illness
• Mini roll of duct tape (2" x 26").
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
• Trauma pad and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
• Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
• Easy Access Bandages
• MSRP: $36.00
Coal Headwear The Hunter
All new Melton wool cap with square flat brim and knit cuff that can be rolled down for added warmth in harsh conditions. The Hunter Hat is constructed of a wool blend and is thick and ready for cooler weather. It also has a clean look with small Coal Headwear label at side.
• MSRP: $38.00
Ultimate Direction Jurek Endure
The easiest way to carry everything you need, the Scott Jurek-designed Endure belt is comfortable, functional, and ready to take you where you want to go. With dual, easy to refill 10 oz. water bottles for better balance and quick hydration, the Endure is great for just about any length run. A water-resistant pocket is sized right for cell phones while a stretch mesh pocket will easily handle keys, energy food, or gloves. A bungee system lets you carry even more gear such as a lightweight jacket. The Endure weighs 6-ounces without bottles, 8.5-ounces with.
• Two 10 oz bottles included
• Bottle holsters are stiffened with lightweight foam for quick access
• Front pocket is sweat resistant and moveable, with foam backing
• 3/4 in. waist webbing with stretch panel
• Movable Race Bib clips
• Adjustable buckle fits all sizes
• Weight: 6 oz
• Pocket Size: 6.5 x 3 in
• Pouch Size: 4 x 4 in
• Fits to: 26 - 44 in
• MSRP: $39.95
Mr. Beams UltraBright Lantern
Mr. Beams has taken the utility of a camping lantern and updated it with the latest LED technology and USB charging port capability. The result is a very bright portable light that can charge a smartphone in just a few hours with a design that is attractive enough for a kitchen counter, but durable enough to withstand any outdoor activity. It provides 260 lumens of light, lasting over 30 hours; making it an excellent emergency light replacement for prolonged power outages. The UltraBright Lantern also charges USB capable devices with a built in USB output port. With this feature you can easily charge your electronics on the go by plugging a USB cord into the USB Port. The Mr. Beams UltraBright Lantern can power three full smartphone charges and provide 15 hours of light using one set of 4 D-Cell batteries.
• 260 lumens
• Typical 1 year battery life
• 4 “D” Batteries
• USB Output Port
• MSRP: $39.99
Eighty percent of us will suffer from back pain at some point in our lives. And around the holidays, back pain can worsen as a result of holiday stress. The good news is that the majority of back pain can be prevented with good posture. BackJoy’s patented design encourages optimal posture while sitting by engaging the core muscles to help people sit more comfortably and correctly. The Posture+ alleviates back pain naturally to help people avoid life-limiting back problems and back pain caused by sitting for long periods of time at home, at work, or while traveling.
• Tilts the hips upright for optimal, balanced posture using less effort
• Patented shape cups glute muscles relieving pressure and strain on tailbone and sit bone
• Comfortable, weatherproof covering allows you to sit in comfort outdoors and indoors
• Advanced Core Material supports the body up to 300 lbs. in any seat type
• Light Weight Portable Design-Convenient handle and light weight construction let's you take it anywhere
• MSRP: $39.99
Hillsound Freesteps6 crampons
From icy city pavements to winter trails, the FreeSteps6 offers durable, ultra-light traction performance to those needing a simple anti-slip aid during the cold winter days. Utilizing high-quality stainless steel chains and spikes, the new FreeSteps6 is a solid choice to support your active lifestyle.
• Spike Material: Stainless Steel 420J
• Chains and Spikes: Stainless Steel 304
• Harness Material: Elastomer
• MSRP: $39.99
Horny Toad Heartfelt Hand Warmer
Anyone who’s ever fished for a subway coin or tried to answer their phone with gloves on understands the virtues of fingerless arm warmers, and these are a particularly awesome rendition. A warm, fuzzy blend of lambswool and angora is boiled down for a dense but light feel; the beautiful stripes in fetching color combinations are downright dreamy. Wear them once and you’ll be making up reasons to never take them off.
• 7-gauge boiled jersey knit
• fingerless mitten covers forearm
• rib-knit shaping at wrist and cuff
• MSRP: $48.00
Stormy Kromer Original Cap with Hardware
This great cap is hand-stitched with exact same virgin wool, but with a little hardware to give it a modern look. This is built for long-lasting comfort, with pulldown earband to keep your ears warm when the temperature drops. The Original Cap with Hardware, is available for both men and women.
• 23-25 oz. 80/20 wool/nylon blend
• 100% cotton lining
• Pewter-oxidized metal trim
• Six-panel crown construction for custom fit
• Pulldown earband
• MSRP: $49.99
SOL Escape Bivvy
Weighing in at only 8.5 oz., the Escape is versatile enough to function as an emergency outdoor survival bivvy, a lightweight warm-weather sleeping bag or even a sleeping bag liner to extend your bags temperature rating by 15F. Marking a major innovation in survival shelter technology, the SOL Escape solves the age-old design flaw that afflicts most bivvies – excess moisture build-up. Made from a vacuum metalized spun-bonded olefin, the Escape’s groundbreaking design lets condensation escape at the same time it keeps rain, snow and wind on the outside. The special material also reflects body heat, so you can survive the unexpected night outdoors without waking up soaking wet. The Escape is a comfortable 84” long by 36” wide.
• A bivvy that BREATHES.
• Stay warm AND dry in the original backcountry emergency shelter that stays dry while you heat up.
• Highly water-resistant fabric keeps you dry even in wet, soggy conditions.
• Reflects 70% of radiated body heat.
• Hard-wearing fabric resists punctures and tears through heavy use.
• High-visibility orange exterior - Makes it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover.
• MSRP: $50.00