Does your mom have more shoes than your closet can handle? Does she have a pair of shoes for each outfit? Or does she just really enjoy wearing good shoes? If any of those fit your mom this gift guide is definitely for you. We have rounded up some of the best new shoes and sock on the market and we are excited to share them. We hope you can not find just the right one for mom.
FITS Women’s Ultra Light Casual Crews
A great women's specific infusion of colorful fashion and hiking performance. This is the first FITS women's specific non-cushioned sock line; which translates into better all-around performance. FITS socks utilize super-fine 18.5 micron merino wool to achieve a soft and luxurious feel that also rides very close to the skin to deliver all-day comfort, dryness and happy skin.
• Full Contact Fit
• Dynamic Toe Cup - contours to the shape of your toes
• Heel Lock - super deep heel pocket with ample cross stretch locks the sock on your heel
• Full Contact Cuff - stays in place due to a tighter ankle and looser calf (proper gradience)
• Ultra Light design delivers FITS performance with no added bulk
• Women's specific crew height rises to just below the calf
• Contents: Wool 64%, Nylon 34%, Lycra Spandex 2%
• MSRP: $18.99
Darn Tough Light Cushion Run/Bike No-Show socks
When you boil it down, what makes a great cycling sock is exactly what makes a great running sock: a blister free foot hugging fit. The socks have reinforced heels and toes for miles of durability and knit in arch support for precision fit and increased endurance. These socks will enhance the fit of your shoes, eliminate blisters and won't wear out.
• 51% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
• MSRP: $15.00
Swiftwick Aspire Twelve Socks
The Aspire Twelve in Pink is not what most imagine when they think of a compression sock. This sock is built to provide compression and enhance circulation from your feet all the way to your knees. The most knowledgeable athletes tend to lean towards using these for both training and recovery because they understand how important it is to provide your feet with the highest level of care available. If you are looking at compression socks for their full intended value and purpose, you have arrived.
• Managed Compression
• 4” double cuff which fits over the calf.
• MSRP: $35.99
Fox River Women's Her Thermal Boot Work Socks
Does your mom work just as hard as she plays? Fox River has developed some great socks for those women who demand more out of a sock. The new knee-high thermal boot sock is one great option. One of the best parts about these socks is that they are designed for women and not just smaller men’s socks. This creates a sock with smaller heel pockets and narrower toe boxes. Plus, a portion of proceeds from every pair of women’s socks goes to support breast cancer research, prevention and awareness.
• Made in the USA
• Memory-knit construction throughout helps sock keep its form, wash after wash
• Reinforced high heel and extended toe add comfort and longer sock life
• Fully cushioned foot and leg absorb shocks and insulate
• Smooth, flat toe seam adds comfort and durability
• Temperature: All Weather
• Weight: Medium weight
• Height/Type: Knee-high
• MSRP: $9.95
Stance Durango Socks
These sock are as the company puts it “buttery soft.” This is achieved by using combed cotton. With a great design and technical features you will be reaching for these socks time after time. With Stance’s signature arch support to seamless toe construction, your mom feet will definitely appreciate you, which in turn your mom will as well.
• Self adjusting welt cuff
• Seamless toe closure
• Y gore seam
• Deep heel pocket
• Signature logo embroidery
• Contents: 33% combed cotton, 26% spandex, 35% nylon, 6% elastic
• MSRP: $12.00
Injinji Performance 2.0 Run
Offering restriction-free movement while eliminating skin-on-skin friction which is one of the primary causes of blisters, this sock is designed to keep your feet protected and dry on any surface at any distance. The 5 toe sleeve design, superior fiber construction and 200 needle thread count make for a silky feel against the skin, as well as a glove like fit to your feet.
• 200 Needle count for ultra-thin fit with added durability
• Ideal for milder temperatures, shorter distances and minimal footwear
• Mesh top for maximum breathability
• Arch support for secure and stable fit
• Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
• Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
• Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
• 5 Toe Fit System™ Technology
• MSRP $12.00
Thorlos Trail Hiker TRHXW
The Trail Hiker TRHXW is one of Thorlos new Outdoor trail hiking products. This product represents the latest in design and construction for Thorlos hiking. Constructed of THOR-LON fiber for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture wicking for drier, better feeling feet. The TRHXW are part of Thorlos’ Clinically Tested Padded Sock collection. These products have been clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures, and moisture.
• Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
• Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
• Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike.
• Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
• Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
• Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
• MSRP: $16.99
ECCO Womens Njord Speedlace
Mom can do just about anything with this multi-functional watersport shoe. The drainage system allows water to quickly escape and the synthetic leather and mesh textile upper provides excellent breathability. The lightweight EVA and rubber outsole is super lightweight with great grip on flat surfaces make this a great aqua shoe.
• Uppers made of textile materials
• Lightweight EVA and rubber outsole
• Functional, integrated drainage system
• Open mesh upper and sole construction for excellent breathability
• Super lightweight and superb grip on flat surfaces
• Multifunctional water sports shoe
• This product can be used in fresh and salt water
• MSRP: $100.00
Freewaters Georgia Shoes
These shoes are great for travel or work. With lightweight breathable canvas and a stretch fit elastic at the tongue, these shoes will slide on easy and be comfortable. They have used a “Super Pillow Insole” to increase the comfort of these shoes even more.
• Lightweight breathable canvas.
• Stretch fit elastic at the tongue creates a custom fit and easy on/off.
• Rivet and jute espadrille details.
• Super Pillow Insole is mind blowing soft and supportive.
• Unique Features: medial and lateral arch support, stabilizing heel cup, quilted pads for air flow and 4-way flex grooves.
• No-slip, non marking rubber with jute inlay provides a soft flex and natural feel. Assembled with Water Based Glue.
• MSRP: $58.00
Vibram FiveFingers Alitza
Does your mom currently have a pair of FiveFingers shoes? If so, the Alitza will add style to her footwear and if not, these are a great place to start trying Fivefingers. The protégé of the Entrada, the Alitza offers the same simplistic FiveFingers experience with a fashionable look. The additional straps aid in functionality and design.
• Polyester Mesh
• Max Sole Thickness: 3.5mm
• TC-1 Performance Rubber
• 2MM EVA + Anti Microbial Drilex Sockliner
• Weight: Women's size 38 - 3.39oz. each, 6.78oz./pair
• MSRP: $80.00
Brooks Cascadia 8
Does mom love to run trails? Built for the trail but answers to the call of the run, the Cascadia 8 was designed from the gritty, wet, and uneven ground up. Engineered to adapt to the surface and your foot, this versatile piece of equipment runs an ultramarathon and then asks for more. The suede geometric pattern on the upper is a shout-out to past Cascadia designs but also serves the function of wrapping the foot for a close fit.
• BioMoGo DNA an earth-friendly midsole technology, is blended with Brooks® patent-pending DNA smart cushioning to create a springy return and custom comfort
• Caterpillar Crash Pad – This segmented crash pad customizes the individual’s lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
• Ballistic Rock Shield – Toughened thermoplastic EVA sheath between the outsole and midsole protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
• HPR Green – This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
• Engineered Cush Pod Configuration – Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
• Element – Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, fabric that doesn’t sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
• MSRP: $130.00
TrekSta Alta GTX
Lace up the TrekSta Alta GTX and go tame a trail. With a lugged HyperGrip outsole featuring IceLock technology, this Gore-Tex waterproof hiking boot provides sure footing on any surface, and the unique nestFIT design gives you the long-lasting support and comfort you've come to expect from TrekSta. Pick the adventure, and the Alta GTX will get you there and back.
• NestFIT system cradles your feet, accounting for every contour as it follows the natural flow and design of the foot. Upper, insole, midsole, and outsole come together like never before.
• HyperGrip/IceLock sole provides traction in any condition.
• Lightweight, variable-density Zero-Gravity™ EVA midsole joins the sole and insole to create a a supportive whole.
• Triple-density EVA insole supports the arch, cushions key strike zones, and strengthens your stride.
• Molded leather heel system for superior lateral support.
• Full-length nylon shank between the insole and midsole protects your feet from roots and rocks.
• Gore-Tex Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable in varying weather.
• MSRP: $200.00
Salomon Synapse W+
Speed up your hike with this light weight, natural motion shoe designed specifically for women. Fit, motion and traction are made to work with your female morphology, and the sleek look fits your style.
• Weight: 307 g for size US 7
• Upper: Heel foam, anti-debris mesh, textile, seamless sensifit, protective rubber toe cap, sensifit, lace pocket, mud guard, quicklace
• Lining: textile
• Outsole: non marking contagrip, OS tendon, dynamic traction
• Sockliner: eva shaped foobed, molded eva, ortholite
• Midsole: OS muscle, injected eva
• Women specific: women's specific last and design, optimized fit for women, Endofit, Asymmetrical Sensifit
• MSRP $120.00
This is one of the nicest looking flip flops we have seen. Not saying mom should wear these as formal wear, but we would imagine if she did she would get a lot of compliments. The Paniolo represents the authentic culture of upcountry Hawaii with saddle-inspired stitch detail.
• Full-grain antiqued and oiled leather straps with synthetic leather lining.
• Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with antiqued and oiled full-grain leather footbed with leather binding edge.
• Non-marking gum rubber with fish scale pattern and infused with natural burlap fibers.
• Comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post
• Double row saddle-inspired microstitching
• Cast metal hook logo.
• MSRP: $85.00
Rider Sandals Dry WM IV
The Rider Dry is a fabulous recovery sandal with an exclusive perforated sole design, EVA insole & Archfit technology! Keep the air circulating around your feet with this ventilated thong. Rider’s unique perforated sole technology allows air to reach your foot while the mesh screen provides protection for your feet.
• MSRP: $50.00
Xero Shoes DIY Kit
If your mom would rather be barefoot than wear shoes, these might be your ticket. This DIY kit lets mom customize and personalize her Xero Shoes. The benefits of being barefoot, plus protection, a perfect fit, personalized style, an affordable price... and a 5,000 mile warranty. The Xero Shoes weigh just 3.4 ounces (men's 9) and can fit in your pocket. Mom can do everything from walking, to hiking, camping, yoga, paddleboarding, sea kayaking, jogging, and even running 100-mile ultramarathons in these.
• 1 Pair of 6mm FeelTrue® rubber outsoles in your choice of thickness, color and size
• 2 6′ nylon/polypropylene laces in your choice of fun colors
• NEW - 4mm hollow punch for the lacing holes — FREE!
• Complete instructions for making your bare foot shoes
• MSRP: $19.95-$29.95
Nomadic State of Mind Moksha
This is the perfect sandal for that yoga mom, but doesn’t have to stop there. Many yogis and foot specialists recommend spreading the toes, which experts claim assists in balance and alignment throughout the body, improves posture, and even improves bone and circulatory response. Toe separation provides freedom of movement for each toe, teaching your toes to act as separate units; which teach the muscles and bones in the foot to become more mobile. This style takes a little while to get used to for some, and for some it is immediately adapted. It can be worn a few different ways, the toe spreaders can go between each toe, or wrap around the big toe and little toe only.
• MSRP: $44.00