This holiday season we hope to be able to help you find that perfect gift. This guide is full of shoes for women. We know that it can be a daunting task finding the right shoe, but we have selected a few of our favorites this past year. We are also giving a pair of Cushe boots away to one lucky reader. Enter to win below.
Cushe Manuka Lite Rider
These boots are as at home in the mountains as they are in the city with soft leathers, suedes, felt and knit textile upper materials and premium full grain waterproof leather with waterproof suede. They've got Cushe's signature footbed, providing comfort for mom as she runs around all season long. The Manuka Lite offers a new twist on outdoor fashion. With a design inspired by equestrian riding and desert boots, the Manuka Lite embraces the Cushe signature of being super light and comfortable, while still being on trend.
• Upper Material: Soft leathers, suedes, felt and knit textile upper materials and premium full grain waterproof leather with waterproof suede.
• Lining: Fleece.
• In-sock: Molded EVA with memory foam foot cushioning.
• Outsole: Molded rubber with unique manuka honeycomb design.
The Mojo is an amazingly comfortable moto boot handcrafted in Portugal with fleece lining and the Taos Curves & Pods removable footbed. Built on a full grain leather upper and detailed with snaps on the side. The Mojo has a lightweight, yet durable polyurethane outsole. Shown in black, also available in chocolate.
The Talia Hi 200 WP is casual, elevated to a whole new level. The soft and lasting leather upper is stylish and without excess. The Ortholite sockliner provides unmatched comfort while the combination of laces and zip fastening offers support and added warmth. Thinsulate technology keeps feet warm without making the boots bulky, while exclusive Thermo-Dri technology provides waterproof comfort all day.
• Premium, soft but durable leather upper provides long-term comfort during wear.
• 200g Thinsulate insulation traps heat and stays warm, while the moisture wicking lining helps maintain comfort.
• Lace and zip fastening combination, creates a secure fit.
• Ortholite sockliner delivers long lasting cushioning, anti-odor and anti-microbial properties, all of which ensure ultimate all day comfort.
• Vibram rubber outsole, delivers world renowned traction, comfort and durability.
The De La Vina has incorporate Teva’s Mush Infused Insole which provides flip flop cushioning and comfort all day and night long. The Spider365 Rubber sole provides great traction, the dusty leather upper is waterproof, and the full zip side allows quick on/off. The De La Vina has a shaft height of 13" and a circumference of 15". A folded panel at the top of the shaft allows for an additional 1.5” of adjustment.
• Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
• Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet.
• Leather Upper.
• An adjustable strap gives you a custom fit.
• A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of a flip flop into a shoe.
• A zipper on the side lets you get in and out quickly.
Be Prepared. This fashionable folding Rainboot is lightweight and waterproof. With comfort that can be conveniently stored in a small pouch, you can carry the boot in your bag and never get caught in the rain again! From slick urban streets to muddy marshes, PACKables by Baffin has you covered.
An ideal shoe for mild overpronators, the 870v3 continues to deliver what runners have grown to love in the series but enhanced to the next level. The evolution of the 870 series continues to deliver the fastness of REVlite and security of the foot during every day runs. Intelligent geometries of the 870v3 allow for a stable footprint with flexibility, torsional stability and a mild post at midstance. Enhanced features such as T-BEAM, aid in the stability quotient of a surprisingly light and flexible shoe. The 870v3 upper is constructed of a secure, breathable mono mesh and thin film overlays to lock the foot in place and ensure any slight movement is controlled. Dynamic material choices and construction are complimented by a range of bold, inspiring colorways. Grounded in performance – the 870v3 is the ideal shoe for runners in need of mild support seeking an exciting, REVlite experience.
• 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
Brooks has taken a proactive approach to meet the biomechanical needs of runners in the PureProject. The PureDrift is part of this collection and has incorporated technologies that promote an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike. Spread those toes with two split grooves that allow your forefoot to flex through its three functional units. When you really want to feel free as a bird, remove the sockliner for a zero drop experience. Just like our core line, we hold PureProject to the industry’s highest wear test and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.
Featuring a 6-mm drop and a streamlined version of Newton Running's signature Action/Reaction technology, the EnergyNR uses five low-profile forefoot lugs to provide superior impact-zone cushioning and a smooth, stable ride. The lightweight, breathable mesh upper has a roomy toebox that provides ample room for toes to splay, while midfoot overlays ensure a secure fit.
• Highly-breathable, fast-drying, open air mesh
• Minimal anatomical support strapping
• Metatarsal stretch panels for comfort and fit
• High-density rubber
• Carbon rubber heel
• Action/Reaction technology in the midfoot and heel
Designed specifically for triathletes, the Ultra Race 4.0 couples Zoot's form-fitting, Ultra Fit upper with Boa Technology's dynamic lacing system to give runners a speedy, customized fit in a light weight package. Triathletes will find the bike-to-run transition faster and easier than ever thanks to the heel and tongue pull-loops and quick turn-of-the-dial adjustability of the Boa Closure System.
• BOA closure system to get you out of T2 faster while locking your foot in place
• Women's Running shoe with Z-Bound midsole for the ultimate ride
Topo Athletic, which also uses the Boa Closure System instead of laces on its premium running and fitness shoe, the RR. The Topo Athletic women’s RR weighs a barely there 5 ounces and is the speediest runner in the Topo collection. The Boa Closure System, a system of stainless-steel lace and powerful, micro-adjustable dial provides a customized fit that evenly closes the upper around your foot. The split-toe design allows toes to splay naturally for optimal stability and power.
• Co-molded 3 mm rubber outsole/7mm EVA midsole
• Removable 3 mm EVA footbed with Aegis antibacterial lining treatment
• 13 mm total stack height/level heel to toe platform
• Heat welded ultralight breathable mesh and microfiber upper
• BOA micro adjustable closure with lifetime warranty
The Primal2 is lightweight, flexible and breathable. From the top looking down you can see that it is shaped a lot like your foot. The Primal2 is assembled using a no-sewn construction, which allows the shoe to comfortably form to the natural shape of your foot. Lightweight microsuede and open-weave mesh, allow your foot increased airflow and better breathability. The low-profile 8.0mm LemsRubber sole brings you closer to the ground for a more natural stride.
The Rogue is the story of all-day comfort and excellent gym-to-rock performance. This under $100 shoe is designed for recreational climbers and features a full leather upper that conforms to your foot as you climb. The premium leather has uniform give and natural breathability. The versatile Rogue features our Active Arch Technology that ensures a consistent position on the foot to stop spinning. The reinforced arch with its synthetic cradle works with our proprietary Comfort Range Slingshot for the optimal platform for climbers to develop skill and technique without sacrificing comfort. Easy-on, easy-off closure system features durable, dependable Velcro. Outsoles are award-winning Stealth C4 with a new heel sling shot rand.
The Shaman LV is the ultimate in low volume shoe for steep to overhanging climbing. Designed by Chris Sharma with input from Daila Ojeda, Steph Daivs, Emily Harrington, Lisa Rands and Ashima Shiraishi, the Shaman LN is based on the same design concepts as the Shaman. It incorporates exclusive technologies, unique materials, and a radical new last perfect for low volume feet.
• Built for men and women with lower volume feet
• Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort and durability
• The "Love Bump" midsole puts your forefoot in a comfortable position of power and fills in the dead space under your toes
• The "Knuckle Box" works in combination with the "Love Bump" to provide room for your big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power
• Three opposing direction strap closures for a dialed-in fit and snug arch
The Trail Walk 402 is a supremely stable hiking shoes designed for trail walking. With an enhanced anti-skid outsole that is highly adaptable to changing weather conditions and a Move Frame cell for added support, this shoe provides extensive stability on uneven ground. The Walking Impact Zone features proprietary Flubber for added cushioning in the heel, while the elastic quick-lace systems allows for quick adjustments on the trail.
• 11.5mm heel-to-toe drop (forefoot height: 18.5mm, heel height: 30mm)
• Lightweight Move Frame™ technology provides comfort and extra stability in a variety of outdoor environments.
• Elastic quick-lace system
• Seamless upper construction allows for lightweight performance
The H2O Escape is the do-it-all water shoe that is ideal for the active vacationer, or those fortunate to be living near the water. Sperry's versatile H2O Escape is lightweight and slips on and off easily. It's perfect for the active woman who wants an amphibious performance shoe that travels well and looks great on and off the water. Fast drying materials make it a great shoe as well.
• Amphibious, ultra-lightweight design weight only 5.6 ounces enhances comfort
• Adaptive Wave Siping disperses water underfoot to reduce slippage on wet or dry surfaces
• Removable perforated footbed works in concert with internal water channels to allow water to escape faster and more efficiently through strategically placed drainage ports
• EVA midsole with internal water channels is comfortable, durable and features superior drainage
• Uppers and linings promote ultra-fast drying
• Adjustable bungee allows for secure wear and easy on and off
It features a rubber toe bumper and heel for grip and protection while hiking, and a removable foot bed to provide custom cushioning. The Kross is designed to adapt to a variety of outdoor activities and settings. Featuring LIZARD’s proprietary Kyodo sole made with flexible, low-profile and lightweight Vibram rubber, the Kross shoes promote natural barefoot posturing and provide a self-cleaning, multi-directional tread pattern for optimal grip on rock, mud and wet surfaces. This new style also boasts the soft and flexible QuickFit fastening system and a 3Dair mesh upper and lining for maximum ventilation.
• Kyodo. Extremely lightweight, flexible and thin in Vibram® rubber with unbeatable grip, to walk naturally and safely.
• Optional removable footbed to customize the level of sensitivity and shock absorption.
• Microfiber and 3DAir mesh for the optimal breathability.
The Blazer Mary Jane offers water resistant suede and mesh upper with hook and loop strap closures for easy adjustability. Ortholite® insole with open-cell PU foam for high-level breathability and moisture management. The low profile, rubber outsole offers superior traction.
• Supple, water-and stain-resistant suede and mesh upper
• Hook and loop strap closure for adjustability
• Ortholite® insole with open-cell PU foam for high-level breathability and moisture management
• Low-profile rubber outsole with superior traction
The Puawe wraps your feet in comfort and style. Slim, faux leather strap, wrapped with rainbow-hued thread provides a fun way to freshen up a basic, “goes-with-everything” slipper. Insole is covered in the same material for a look that can be dressed-up or dressed-down, depending on your style. Slight tapering from the heel to the toe of the midsole offers a feminine look and compliments legs with a clean, finished line. A blown runner outsole keeps the slipper lightweight without compromise to wear.
• Custom outsole is made of blown rubber for lightweight durability
• Midsole is tapered from heel to toe to offer anatomical support and is finished with a wrapped topsole in faux leather
The thinnest and lightest insole from Sof Sole to date weighs just 1.3 oz. Designed with lightweight, flexible foam that conforms to the foot and promotes a natural stride, the new Thin Fit insole provides increased cushioning in the heel and forefoot that allows for enhanced shock absorption upon impact. The COOLMAX® fabric top cover wicks away moisture and the Microban treatment helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria. The Thin Fit’s low-profile design fits easily on top of existing liners and is ideal for additional comfort in running shoes, cross trainers and casual footwear.
• Light-Flexible foam conforms to foot and promotes natural stride
• COOLMAX® fabric top cover wicks away moisture
• Microban helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria
• Sleek and ultra-lightweight design (1.3 oz.) fits comfortably in all types of footwear