Out looking for the perfect gift but don't want to spend a ton of money? This guide is full of gear and products that you can get for under $25. A lot of these products can be used as stocking stuffers or just great gifts on their own.
Headsweats Thermal Reversible Beanie
The Thermal Reversible Beanie is constructed with Eventure Fleece and Coolmax mesh making it warm and comfortable while offering supreme moisture management. The hat is reversible and fits well under bike and winter sport helmets, making it perfect for outdoor activities.
• Eventure™ Fleece on one side
• COOLMAX® Fabric knit on the other side
• Great mid-weight fleece item for colder temperatures
• Fits over the ears
• Machine washable
• MSRP: $22.00
National Geographic Maps Moab Map Pack
These Trails Illustrated topographic maps are the most comprehensive recreational maps for the recreation areas of Moab, Utah. The map shows all trails, campsites, and recreational features, plus ratings and mileage for mountain biking trails and junction-to-junction road and trail mileage.
Coverage area for Moab North includes: Green River, Fisher Towers and Arches National Park; highlighted Jeep Safari Trails and mountain bike trails from Moab to Interstate 70; Enhanced coverage of Dubinsky Wash to the Green River. Includes detailed 1:35,000 scale insets of Moab, Slickrock Bike Trail, Sand Flats Recreation Area, and Monitor and Merrimac Buttes/Bartlett Wash Area.
Coverage area for Moab South includes: Moab, Dead Horse Point State Park, Behind the Rocks WSA, Hurrah Pass and Canyonland's White Rim; highlighted Jeep Safari Trails from Moab to Canyon Rims Recreation Area; and detailed 1:35,000 scale insets of Moab, Moab Rim, Poison Spider Mesa, Gold Bar Rim, and Gemini Bridges Area.
• MSRP: $19.95
Kleen Kanteen Wide Insulated
This take-anywhere bottle keeps liquid cold for up to 24 hours and beverages hot for up to 6 hours! Perfect for commuters, busy parents on the go or anyone sick of warming up luke warm coffee. As always with Klean Kanteen, the Wide Insulated collection is made from BPA-free, food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel. Item comes with a leak-free lid and is available in 12oz, 16oz, and 20oz.
• Insulates hot and cold food or beverages up to 6 hours
• Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
• Durable, double-walled construction
• High performance vacuum insulation
• Slim design fits in most cup holders
• Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed
• 100% stainless interior
• Extra-wide mouth (2.125")
• No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other harmful substances
• Doesn't retain or impart flavors
• Rounded corners are easy to clean
• External, stainless steel threads
• Works with backcountry water filters
• Reusable & recyclable
• Easy to hand wash
• MSRP: Starts at $22.95
AUTOSPOUT Addison Water Bottle - 24 oz.
The Addison Water Bottle with AutoSpout technology features a pop-up drinking straw that is protected by a cover to keep germs away. The straw allows for tilt-free drinking, perfect for those people in our lives who are always on the go. The Addison has measurement markings on the side so you can monitor your water intake.
• AUTOSPOUT™ lid features a press-to-release button that opens the drinking spout. When the button is pressed, the durable silicone spout pops open for drinking.
• One-handed water bottle operation for on-the-go drinking.
• Spout shield covers and protects the spout when the spout is retracted.
• Two-finger handle features soft grip for comfort.
• 100% BPA free.
• Water bottle is made out of Tritan™, which provides high impact resistance and won't stain or retain odors.
• Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe.
• Wide opening fits ice cubes.
• Volume markings help you gauge water intake.
• Sleek design fits car cup holders for travel
• MSRP $12.99
Fox River Taos
I don’t know about you but I love new socks. The new Taos sock is a light weight, over-the-calf sock that is sure to please. Wick Dry® technology & warm Eco fibers combine with gentle compression and shin/sole cushion to keep feet and legs warm, dry and happy no matter the task.
• Memory-knit construction holds form, wash after wash
• Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
• Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
• Half-cushioned shin and sole absorb shocks and insulate
• Mesh panels vent moisture while trapping heat inside
• Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life
• MSRP: $14.99
Thorlos Snowshoeing Sock
Thorlos uses an exclusive Wool/THOR•LON® blended with thermal fibers for maximum insulation and wicking. These socks have extra thick cushioning in the ball and the heel for reducing shock, impact, shear and blisters. Also it has moderate cushioning in the instep for protection against boot pressure in the arch and spandex added for support.
• MSRP: $18.99
Darn Tough Vermont Padded Cushion Ski/Ride Sock
Darn Tough Vermont refined its ski sock for the '11-'12 season by adding a padded shin cushion to help eliminate pressure points and fatigue associated with forward lean. The Padded Cushion ski/ride sock uses high-density knitting on the footbed to provide cushion without bulk. 21.5 micron Merino wool yarns wick moisture away rapidly while regulating temperature to keep your feet dry and cozy from first run to last. Skiers and riders who prefer a more performance-oriented fit should seek out this sock's cousin, the True-Seamless Padded Ultra-Light sock. As with all Darn Tough Vermont socks, these are made in Northfield, Vermont and Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - no time limits, no tiny type, no questions!
• Padded Cushion: $22
• Padded Ultra-Light: $21
River Rock Perfect Circle Flashlight
The Perfect Circle flashlight actually has a precision formed lens which projects a precise focused hard edge yet soft full moon shaped light beam making it ideal for close up inside and outside activities and yet provide illumination greater than tiny flashlights or keychain types. The light can also emit a constant hands free flash (about 80 flashes per minute) for signaling. Thanks to the specialized lens the Perfect Circle emits light out of proportion to its small size and battery saving “power” rating.
• Material: Anodized dark green aircraft alloy aluminum
• Dimensions: Body diameter 0.8”; Head diameter 1.0”; Length 4.4”
• Weight: 4.5 oz. including battery
• LED Type: Ultra-quality 5mm Nichia white LED
• Constant on: 30 hours
• Flashing mode: 60+ hours
• Included Accessory: Nylon wrist lanyard• MSRP: $14.99 Includes one AA Duracell battery.
California Innovations 24 Can Zipperless HardBody Cooler
The 24 Can Zipperless HardBody Cooler has a tough main compartment capable of handling lots of food and drinks. And with the patented zipperless lid, just pop this cooler open and grab what you want. It has high density thermal insulation for serious cooling performance. The durable HardBody liner is dishwasher safe and includes a SmartFlex divider/tray system. And with the backsaver adjustable shoulder strap and shoulder pad, carrying this cooler is a breeze.
• Patented zipperless lid for easy access
• High density thermal insulation
• Ultra Safe™ easy clean, leak proof lining
• Durable hard liner (top rack dishwasher safe) with SmartFlex® divider tray/system
• Adjustable backsaver® shoulder strap with shoulder pad
• Removable, refillable Ice Station™
• MSRP: $24.99
If you know someone who is always losing their glasses, the Orbiter might just be the solution. Ultra-light and super sleek the Orbiter’s halo effect keeps it out of your way. The Orbiter has low profile flat temples that eliminate pressure points and fit all eyeglass styles. Weighing in at less than a gram the Orbiter is definitely light.
• Ultra light stainless cable
• Halo effect keeps the Orbiter off your neck
• Low profile flat temples eliminate pressure points
• Break through temple design accommodates the tall frames of current eyeglass styles.
• Comes in 3 colors: black, blue and clear
• Made in USA by Chums
• MSRP: $9.99
Pelican i1015 Case
The i1015 Case is the strongest iPhone case on the market. Designed for the iPhone and iPod touch, but also compatible with other smart phones like the Droid, the i1015 features a clear lid that allows users to watch videos or check playlists, and an external headphone to listen to the player while the case is closed, ensuring the device within the i1015 is always protected.
• Designed for iPhone™, iPhone™ 4 & iPod touch®
• Fits several Smart Phones including Blackberry®: Bold/Curve/Storm/Pearl, T-Mobile® MyTouch 3G, T-Mobile® G1 Nokia®: 5800/5530/E63/E71/E71x/E75/N97 Mini/N79/N78, Motorola: Droid/Cliq
• External jack allows full use of iPhone™/iPod Touch™ microphone and volume commands
• Built-in cable manager holds earphones and cables
• Active sport carabiner secures i1015 to backpack or belt loop
• Easy open latch
• Custom rubber liner doubles as o-ring seal
• Stainless steel hardware
• Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
• Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof
• MSRP: $24.95
Beyond Coastal Flavored Lip Balm SPF 15
Beyond Coastal has added new flavors to its popular Active Lip Balm SPF 15 line. Now offered in flavors like Citrus Grove, Vanilla Bean, Mint Leaf, and Cherry Blossom, Beyond Coastal’s Active Lip Balm offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with natural ingredients that nourish and hydrate your lips.
• MSRP: $4.99.
Joshua Tree No Heat Embrocation
JTree Eucalyptus No Heat Embrocation uses peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils to create an invigorating protective balm on the skin. The thick waterproof barrier is great for shedding mud and snow while riding during inclement weather. Peppermint relieves skin irritation and itchiness and also helps to reduce skin redness where inflammation is present while at the same time having a cooling action. Eucalyptus helps heal wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions, sores and insect bites and stings.
• MSRP: each 10 ml stick retails for $12.
Peanut Butter GU
The R&D folks from GU have listened to athlete feedback and flavor requests and the wait is over; Peanut Butter GU is out. GU provides a shot of 100 calories in the form of a patented carbohydrate blend (70-80% maltodextrin and 20-30% fructose) to deliver high-quality, easily-digested and long-lasting energy for athletes in every sport and at all levels. GU also includes electrolytes to ensure proper hydration, an antioxidant blend to stave off muscle tissue damage and an amino acid blend to delay muscle fatigue. This will sure to be a favorite in any athlete’s stocking.
• MSRP: Box of 24 - $32.40 or a Box of 8 - $10.80
Journey Bar Mesquite BBQ
These bars have been created with the outdoor enthusiast and active person in. What makes Journey Bar different is exactly what makes the company special. All the flavors are not sweet, these delicious savory bars are packed full of exactly what you need and nothing you don’t, such as additives or preservatives. Loaded with organic whole grains, Journey Bars are a good source of fiber so they’ll keep you feeling full while providing you with a satisfying, healthy source of energy that lasts!
• MSRP: 12 for $12.00
Acli-mate Natural Sport Drink Sample Pack
Acli-Mate Mountain Sport Drink is a unique and energizing acclimatization sport drink designed to aid in the prevention of altitude sickness and assist mountain recreationalists and athletes in maximizing performance at elevation. The specific combination of natural ingredients including vitamins, minerals, herbs and electrolytes makes Acli-Mate Mountain Sport Drink ideal for mountain visitors and athletes.
• 2 Elevation Orange Acli-Mate® Mountain Sport Drink
• 2 Mountain Grape Acli-Mate® Mountain Sport Drink
• 2 Colorado Cran-Raspberry Acli-Mate® Mountain Sport Drink
• 2 Orange/Mango Acli-Mate® Endurance
• 2 Cran-Raspberry Acli-Mate® Endurace
• FREE Water Bottle
• Price: $14.99
TGR's award-winning producers present their newest film, One For The Road. Shot on location, prepare for a visually stunning voyage generated with Phantom, Red, Canon DSLR and GoPro HD footage. Join the athletes as they rock a record breaking season in Jackson Hole, immerse themselves into the culture of Japan's powder mecca Hokkaido, discover Iceland's urban side, explore the Balkan wonders of Macedonia and Montenegro, shred deep pillow lines at Baldface Lodge, uncover first descents in Pemberton, BC, and hit full throttle lines in the perfect snow and weather of Juneau, AK.
• MSRP: $24.95
Feed Zone Cookbook
The Feed Zone Cookbook provides 150 flavorful recipes that even the busiest athletes can prepare in less time than it takes to warm up for a workout. With simple recipes requiring just a handful of ingredients, Biju and Lim show how easy it is for athletes to prepare their own food, whether at home or on the go.The Feed Zone Cookbook strikes the perfect balance between science and practice so that athletes will change the way they think about food, replacing highly processed food substitutes with real, nourishing foods that will satisfy every athlete's cravings.
The Feed Zone Cookbook includes:
• 150 delicious recipes illustrated with full-color photographs
• Allen Lim's take on the science and practice of food
• Portable whole foods, including Lim's famous rice cakes and more
• Dozens of quick-prep meals for before and after workouts
• Shortcuts, substitutions, and techniques to save time in the kitchen
• Gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives to favorite dishes
• MSRP: $24.95
Zuke’s Wild Rabbit Mini Naturals
Fido shouldn’t be left out. Zuke’s mini naturals treats are the perfect stocking stuffer for all dogs. The new Wild Rabbit Mini Naturals provide dogs with a lean, high protein snack. Like all of Zuke’s Mini Naturals, the wild rabbit flavor snacks are miniature, semi-moist treats that rack up only three calories each. The size and consistency of the treats make them an ideal choice for training puppies. The low-calorie count makes them perfect for rewarding dogs of all ages, without the worry of overfeeding.
• Small size – train adult dogs or puppies!
• Low calorie – only 3 calories each
• Train often – Reward often
• Delicious, soft, semi-moist texture
• Wheat-free, corn-free and soy-free
• Made in the USA
• MSRP: $15.99