Finding great gifts at this price is not that hard to do. It was hard for us to choose which products to include and which one to leave out. In this gift guide you will find gear that will make just about anyone on your list. You hvae included goggles, jackets, bags and much, much more. With only a couple weeks left before Christmas it is time to get shopping.
Fiberglass Drop Carve 37
The Fiberglass Drop Carve series is back for 2012. The boards feature fiberglass on the top and bottom, sandwiching a bamboo core. This nearly bomb proof construction produces a strong, snappy, responsive deck. The addition of a nose and kick tail add pop when doing flat ground tricks and variable concave ensures your feet are locked into a comfortable riding position. Great for riders commuting, cruising, carving, freeriding and freestyling.
• Length: 36.9”
• Width: 9”
• Wheelbase: 23.9”
• Construction: Fiberglass/Bamboo
• Concave: Medium
• Flex: Medium
• MSRP: $241.00
Timbuk2 X Woolrich Series:
Timbuk2 partnered with legendary wool manufacturer Woolrich to create a limited collection of made in America bags. The premium Woolrich wool used in this collection was milled in Woolrich, Pennsylvania, hand-picked by the Timbuk2 design team, and sewn into bags in San Francisco. We partnered with Woolrich because like Timbuk2, they manufacture iconic, outrageously durable products in the USA. They’re designed to be worn for a lifetime, move with you on city streets and country lanes. We’re proud to partner with Woolrich to bring you this dressed for the holidays Woolrich wool classic Timbuk2 messenger.
• Genuine Woolrich wool, rugged waxed canvas, and super durable ballistic nylon.
• Waterproof TPU liner.
• True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments.
• Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding.
• Coordinating Strap Pad included.
• Color-coordinated three-zip front organizer help you remember what goes where.
• Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without touching the messenger flap.
• Slightly padded internal slash pocket provides a padded, firm place for you to store files.
• Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
• Smart Velcro placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling.
• Red key tether for keeping track of keys.
• Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
• Made in San Francisco.
• MSRP: $165.00
Osprey Pack Ozone
The Ozone is one of the lightest fully featured rolling luggage on the market, weighing in at only 4 pounds and featuring Osprey's new HighRoad™ LT Chassis Suspension. Using Osprey's years of experience building lightweight packs; they carefully engineered Ozone, stripping out excess material, but retaining strength, quality and organization.
• 210D nylon shadow box
• 210D nylon velocity
• HighRoad™ LT Chassis Suspension
• Ergonomic retractable handle
• 6001 aluminum frame
• Ultra durable injection molded high clearance ABS base
• Large polyurethane wheels and sealed bearings
• MSRP: $199-$249
High Peak USA’s Latitude Sleeping Bags
High Peak’s Latitude sleeping bags are available in three temperature ratings: 20°, 0° and -5°. The shell is constructed with Tactel rip stop nylon but the real technology lies on the Cozy Therm™ liner. This unique, lightweight, breathable fabric radiates body heat to help regulate body temperature by allowing excess moisture to wick away while retaining body heat. The bag is insulated with Cozy Loft™ Micro-X™, a proprietary blend of solid and hollow fibers for added warmth and comfort.
• MSRP: 20° - $142.00, 0° - $155.00 and -5° - $158.00
Legend Ultra HD Compact Binocular
A pocket-size premium compact binocular for all of life’s adventures. From traveling to bird watching, the Legend Ultra HD compact is a must-have for the outdoor enthusiast. It features wide-angle BaK-4 roof prisms for incredible edge-to-edge sharpness and detail. Bushnell enhances the viewing experience with its fully-multi coated lenses to maximize light transmission and deliver superior brightness. Add in 100 percent waterproof and fog-proof construction and the patented RainGuard HD permanent, water-repellant lens coating and this binocular is designed to withstand the toughest tests from Mother Nature.
• BaK-4 roof prisms
• ED Prime glass
• Ultra Wide Band Coating
• RainGuard® HD water-repellent lens coating
• Fully multi-coated optics
• PC-3® Phase Coated prism
• Twist-up eye cups
• MSRP: $199.99.
Revo Square Classic
The first thing you notice is the iconic style. Next is the unrivaled optical quality. THe Square Classic pays homage to the look that launched REVO when the brand was introduced in the '80's. The Eco-Use™ frames are made in part from the seed of the castor bean plant, an earth-friendly alternative to entirely petroleum-based nylons.
• REVO Crystal lenses provides unsurpassed clarity and lack of distortion, REVO Crystal Lenses deliver unrivaled optics.
• Anti-reflective coating eliminates any light that bounces off the inside of the lens.
• Element Shed ensures that virtually all moisture, dirt and oil will roll right off the surface of your lens – keeping them cleaner, longer.
• High Contrast Polarization blocks this glare and selectively filters light so you see clear, vivid and natural colors.
• The Motion-fit system is a patented frame design that precisely positions your sunglasses to ideal locations on your nose and ears.
• Highly durable, lightweight frames made from Eco-Use or Re-Use materials.
• Prescription Ready
• MSRP: $209.00
L.L.Bean Microlight FS Tent
For 2012 L.L. Bean redesigned the Microlight with a convenient freestanding design. It's also lighter, more compact and easier to set up – ideal for backpackers, kayakers and bikers. The 7000-series aluminum frame is superstrong and sets up in minutes. The tunnel-style entrance has been replaced with two roomy side doors and two vestibules for keeping your gear dry. Full-coverage fly is made from 30-denier ripstop nylon that's coated with silicone on the outside and a polyurethane layer inside. It's one of the lightest tent fabrics available today. Breathable no-see-um mesh tent body offers great ventilation and protection from bugs.
• Capacity Two people plus gear.
• Dimensions 7'6" x 4'6".
• Peak height 36"H.
• Floor space 30.5 sq. ft.
• Vestibule area 6.8 sq. ft. each.
• Minimum weight 3 lb. 12 oz.
• Packed size 20" x 6".
• MSRP: $199.00
Petzl NAO Headlamp
For the adventurer and tech head. The Petzl NAO is the first headlamp of its kind. Using Petzl’s Reactive Lighting Technology and an integrated light sensor, the headlamp seamlessly and automatically adjusts output levels between 7 and 355 lumens, depending on incoming light and distance to objects. Whether reading a map 15-20 inches away or searching for a cairn more than 300 feet away, the NAO will always shine just the right amount of light. A wide, diffuse beam illuminates nearby objects. As the distance increases, the light gets stronger and the spot LED kicks in, providing a focused beam that shines over 300 feet.
• Headlamp with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology has a sensor to detect ambient lighting, allowing it to adapt its beam pattern and the power of its two LEDs instantly and automatically to lighting needs.
• Two lighting modes available: REACTIVE LIGHTING mode and continuous mode
• Customized lighting with OS by Petzl software (free for download at www.petzl.com/OS) allows the user to:
o regulate light intensity and lighting time and distance based on the activity
o register up to 4 activity profiles on the headlamp for direct activation based on your needs
o create up to 5 lighting levels per mode
o create and share personalized profiles
• Li-Ion rechargeable battery performs well at low temperatures and is easily rechargeable with the integrated USB connection (compatible with all USB chargers: cell phone, MP3 player, computer, portable energy source, solar panel, car cigarette lighter, etc.)
• Can be replaced, if necessary, with two AAA/LR03 batteries (reduced performance)
• Multifunction on/off switch can be locked to avoid accidentally turning it on when stored/transported
• Headlamp is stable on the head with the Zephyr adjustable headband, which easily tucks away when transporting the headlamp, and the extra top strap for technical activities
• Optional belt kit for NAO (E36R10) allows the rechargeable battery to be moved to the belt to reduce the weight worn on the head, or to keep it warm in winter
• MSRP: $175
Thanks to the POC Partially Polarized Technology the 3P NXT lens optimizes ability to quickly read the snow conditions ahead. The 3P lens also has the patented color vision boosting filter HCD (High Chromatic Definition) as well as superb oleophobic/hydrophobic treatment and state of the art anti-fog treatment.
• Oleophobic/hydrophobic treatment
New this year, the Vesta Goggle joins the rest of the Julbo fleet and does not disappoint. Combining technical excellence and femininity, the Julbo Vesta comes with the latest technical innovations, such as Falcon and Zebra light photochromic lenses for excellent vision regardless of weather. These photochromic lenses offer a range of visibility, transitioning shades as the light changes and offering you the best possible vision at any given point.
• MSRP: For the Zebra lens, the Vesta comes in a White Frame for $170. Indulge in the Falcon lens in a Garnet (Pink) and Black Frame color for $200. Regardless of frame color, both lenses offer great versatility while on the hill and can ensure higher performance at a more comfortable level.
Redington Topo Outfit
The Topo Outfit is a 9', 5-weight. 4-piece rod that comes with everything needed to get out on the water and start fishing except a fishing license. Spooled with a RIO line and tapered leader, this outfit also comes with a box of six flies, a spool of tippet and nippers on a lanyard to make it as simple as possible to start fly fishing.
• Alignment dots for easy rod set up
• Half-wells handle for extra sensitivity when fishing
• Lightweight construction, lessens overall weight of package
• CROSSWATER REEL: Large arbor design for easier and quicker retrieve
• Strong disc drag system for great fish stopping power
• Pre-spooled RIO Mainstream® WF5F fly line with front loop
• 9’ 5x tapered leader
• 100 yds / 20# backing
• Nippers for cutting excess line, tippet or tail ends of knots (convenient lanyard included)
• Extra spool of tippet for those active days of fishing
• Lightweight rod & reel case with adjustable strap for convenient travel or backpacking
• MSRP: $199.95
Fishpond Westwater Backpack
Everyone will love any of the pieces from fishpond's Westwater Collection, but the Backpack is perfect for adventurous types who like to hike a ways to get to their favorite fishing spot. Featuring fishpond's new TPU coated, waterproof fabric and water resistant zippers, this Backpack will keep the contents dry no matter the weather conditions. Carry a rod tube on the outside with the rod tube straps and feel the comfort of the mesh back, shoulder and waist straps while carrying this bag to a secret fishing spot.
• TPU welded fabric construction
• YKK #10 water resistant zippers with oversize rubber pulls
• Modular design allows for the Westwater chest pack, or other fishpond chestpack to mount to the front
• D-ring net attachment
• Exterior accessory pocket for quick access items
• Interior clear zippered organization pocket
• Side fishpond rod tube straps
• Mesh back and shoulder straps for increased breathability and comfort
• Waist and sternum strap for support
• MSRP: $159.95.
Pro-Tec Commander Helmet with Boa
The newest and most premium addition to the Pro-Tec snow line, delivering exceptional comfort, airflow and adjustability. The Boa Closure System located on the back of the helmet lets you customize its fit and comfort using the most advanced helmet-adjustment system in the snow market. The new Active Venting System allows you to incrementally adjust the amount of air flowing through the helmet, while the internal vents keep your googles from fogging.
• Shell: In-mold micro shell
• Liner: EPS impact liner
• Ventilation: 9 passive vents, 2 front goggle vents, & internal venting channels
• Active venting: Glove-friendly incremental adjustment regulating airflow in & out of the helmet
• Wind shield: Provides gapless fit between goggles and helmet
• Interior Goggle Channel: Comfortably run your goggle strap inside your helmet
• Removable Goggle Clip: Tool-free removal
• RECCO: Equipped with RECCO rescue reflectors
• Interior: Dri-Lex moisture management material, one-piece removable/ washable interior
• Ear Pads: Detachable, plush-lined synthetic leather ear pads and drop liner with audio pockets. Black colorway available with Plantronics Audio Force ear pads and non-audio options
• BOA Fit System Provides a more custom fit for different head shapes with on-the-fly adjustmenta
• MSRP: $160.00
Using the energy you generate while walking, running or biking, the nPower Peg is the only product of its kind. Just place your nPowerPEG vertically in you backpack, briefcase or purse and go about your daily activities. As you move, your PEG captures and stores your kinetic energy, providing you with extra power where and when you need it.
• USB Cable Included (to charge your PEG from a USB charger or computer)
• iGo Cable Included (to connect your PEG to your hand-held device)
• Micro USB iGo Adapter Tip Included (to connect your PEG to the majority of hand-held devices)
ECCO Men’s Sella Boots
A classic men's leather boot with traction rubber outsole made for any outdoors adventure. Light PU midsole offers excellent cushioning on a range of surfaces. Stability and dynamic support with Receptor technology. The upper is made from water repellent ECCO Hydromax®-treated yak leather in classic alpine style.
• A simplistic, classic alpine boot
• Uppers made of yak leather
• Direct-injected PU Light midsole
• Rugged rubber outsole
• Full length Receptor technology for stability, guidance and dynamic support through all phases of the step
• Hydromax treated leather for a water repellent upper
• MSRP: $220.00
ISIS Park City Jacket
A feminine-fitting technical adaptation of the classic pea coat, the Park City Jacket offers the prefect combination of style and performance. Made with a blend of nylon and spandex, this jacket performs like a technical softshell- excellent breathability, water-resistant, and moves with you – while giving you all the style and urban good looks you want for your day-to-day urban lifestyle. A marbled gray and while fleece liner is warm, soft, and comfortable, ISIS ring snaps add style, and a storm flap keeps the cold out.
• Marbled gray & white fleece interior
• 2-way front zip with storm flap and ISIS ring snap
• Plush fleece-lined zip hand pockets
• Inner zip chest security pocket
• Body length: 29 inches
• MSRP: $179
Mammut Rime Pro Jacket
Filled with Mammut’s legendary Ajungilak synthetic insulation, the Rime Pro jacket is a wide cut belay style jacket that offers excellent heat management properties. Ideal for stop and go activities, it has a reinforced helmet friendly hood, a 2 way front zipper and is highly compressible.
• Pertex® Endurance material with coating: particularly water-resistant material on the arms, shoulders and hood
• Innovative synthetic fiber filling with ideal heat properties for stop & go activities, based on Ajungilak 2-Phase-Technology
• Wide cut to allow the jacket to be worn over a Hard Shell as well
• Anatomically tailored, adjustable and helmet-compatible hood
• Articulated elbows
• Velcro cuffs
• 2 side pockets with zips
• 1 front zip pocket
• Chin protection
• 2 Powermesh inner pockets
• 2-way front zip
• MSRP: $219.00
Northern Aurora Down Jacket
Drawing inspiration from one of Eddie Bauer's most famous sleepiong bags, the Kara Koram, this jacket reflects the original quilting lines and hood design. Filled with 550 Premium European Goose Down the Aurora features a removeable faux fur ruff for the hood, elastic synching along the quilt lines, and a pop in the linning color.
• Weather Rating: Very Cold, 0°F to 20°F (-17°C to -6°C)
• Available in Regular, Petite, and Tall sizes
• Water-repellent nylon shell with nylon lining
• 550 fill Premium European Goose Down
• Integrated hood has detachable faux-fur ruff
• Elastic hem and cuffs keep out cold and snow
• Princess seams and side drawcords give a feminine fit
• Zippered front pockets
• Five fun colors
• Length, size M: Reg. 26 ½", Petite 25 ½", Tall 28"
• MSRP: $199.00
Hi-Tec Timaru Down Hoodie
In 1978, Hi‐Tec redefined the hiking category by introducing its Sierra Lite Hiker. In 2008, Hi-Tec was the first footwear company to utilize ionmask ™ liquid repellancy technology in its designs. And in 2012, Hi-Tec will be the first company to introduce Color-Tec, a dyed down proprietary technology, in its apparel. In addition to its eye-catching appeal, dying the individual pieces of down increases the loft of the down and doesn’t affect the requisite oils needed for healthy down. The Timaru Down Hoodie utilizes a transparent shell, this insulated technology showcases colored down in a stylish 700-fill power down jacket for women.
• 15D nylon mini rip, silicon coated transparent fabric shell and lining
• 700 fill power down insulation-colored down is visible through transparent shell
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets
• Single‐hand drawcord adjustable hem
• Colors: Solid colors: Regal, Pinot, Jester, Dasher,
• Multi colors: Dasher/Jester/White (shown),
• Sizes: S‐XL
• MSRP: $189.95
Icebreaker Kodiak Zip
The Men’s Kodiak Zip is part of the new Realfleece Nano collection. An ecologically clean textile finish has been used to treat Realfleece merino so that it is water resistant and water or liquid substances (oil, mud etc) simply run off the surface. Realfleece Nano has the same look, feel and breathability as other Icebreaker Realfleece garments. Key garment features include: anatomically shaped cuffs to keep hands warm, vislon zip for ease of use and smooth running, chest pocket with key hole for media, side underarm and back panels in GT Terry 360 to provide stretch for ease of movement and to help breathability and cooling.
• 100% merino wool
• MSRP: $250.00
Craghoppers Bear Freedom Jacket
Make even the most couch-bound guy in your life feel like Bear Grylls, one of the world's foremost survival experts and adventurers. Check out the Bear Freedom Jacket - a sleek, lightweight, quick-drying waterproof jacket with built-in stretch for unrestricted performance outdoors.
• Fabrics: AquaDry Membrane polyester with Water Resistant finish
• Grown-on hood with toggle adjusters to front & back
• Pockets: 3 external waterproof zipped pockets, 1 fused
• 1 zipped inner pocket, big enough to hold an O/S map
• Inner drawcord hem system
• Waterproof CF
• zip with inner stormflap
• Self-fabric velcro cuff adjusters
• Brushed chin guard
• Full stretch
• Lifetime Guarantee
• MSRP:: $160.00
Brooks Range Cirro Pants
The Cirro Pants are lightweight insulated pants that can be worn alone, or over regular pants if it gets really cold. The Pertex Quantum shell fabric and PrimaLoft One insulation allow the pant to be very lightweight and the long side zips allow for easy on/off, without having to take off boots. The Cirro Pants feature two hand pockets, ½ length side zips, a snap/zip opening and an elastic waist. Color: Black.
• Weight: 11oz (312g) medium
• Primalofttm Insulation
• Pertex Quantumtm fabric
• 32" leg side zips
• Two zip close hand warming pockets
• Snap opening with zipper fly
• Elastic waist with drawcord
• MSRP $189.95
Women's Huckleberry Merino Ninja Suit
New for 2012/13! Ninja Suit is offering their Women's long underwear in natures finest fiber! Merino Wool is soft, extremely odor resistant, and suitable for gentle machine laundering. One-piece women's specific design seals out snow, while the 7-piece hood allows you to easily regulate your temperature during activity. A zippered rear hatch that makes answering natures call faster and easier than ever. If you want the best women's Ninja Suit money can buy, then look no further than the Women's Merino Ninja Suit!
• 4-way stretch wicking Merino Wool fabric
• 97% Merino Wool per 3% Lycra
• Natural fiber per renewable resource
• Superior odor resistance
• Women's specific fit
• 7-Panel form-fitting hood
• Full-length front chest zip
• 350 degree waist zip easy number 2 bathroom access
• Thumb loops at cuff
• MSRP: $189.00