Finding the right gift for the right person can sometimes be hard to do. We hope that these Christmas gift guide have helped you narrow down some ideas. We still have at least 3 more guides to go before Christmas so check back the next couple days. We even included in this guide a tool for that dad or friend that is a golfer.
STM Hood laptop backpack
A sleek hands-free solution to your digital day. The hood carries just the essentials and protects your laptop, tablet and the rest, with ease and comfort along the way. Simple silhouette with a highly organized interior. The hood is the perfect bag for the daily or global traveler who carries a 13-15" laptop, tablet and possibly some high-end head phones, multiple chargers and cords and the rest of the digital paraphernalia.
• High density foam padded laptop section lined with soft brushed nylex
• Organizational panel with integrated iPad pocket lined with soft brushed nylex
• Two main pockets providing space for books, folders and paperwork
• Quick access pocket for drives, accessories, etc.
• Integrated phone pouch on shoulder strap for easy access
• Hidden zippered pocket for valuables
• Two versatile side pockets for water bottle and umbrella
• MSRP: $84.95
High Sierra Seeker
The seeker has a sleek design and tuck-away straps help keep the packs from being caught on the ski lifts and tree branches. Additional features included roomy panel-load main compartment holds a shovel, probe and essential snow tools; zippered mesh organizer and key-fob inside main compartment keep your essentials within easy reach and out of the snow; separate hydration compartment on the back of the bag securely holds your reservoir and keeps it away from sharp objects (reservoir not included); zippered hydration tube cover in the shoulder strap is insulated and has integrated heater-pack (not included) pocket to help keep drinks from freezing; tricot-lined accessory pocket holds goggles or other necessities; adjustable tuck-away webbing straps on top and bottom of the bag for diagonal ski carry; tuck-away mesh sport flap is hidden in a zippered pocket holds a helmet; S-shaped shoulder straps with COLLAR COMFORT edge, adjustable sternum strap and removable cell phone pocket; single contoured aluminum frame bar can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back; convenient zippered pockets in the padded waist belt are ideal for quick-reach items.
• Roomy panel-load main compartment holds a shovel, probe and essential snow tools.
• Zippered mesh organizer and key-fob inside main compartment keep your essentials within easy reach and out of the snow.
• Separate hydration compartment on the back of the bag securely holds your reservoir and keeps it away from sharp objects (reservoir not included).
• Zippered hydration tube cover on the shoulder strap is insulated and has integrated heater-pack (not included) pocket to help keep drinks from freezing.
• Tricot-lined accessory pocket holds goggles or other necessities.
• Tuck-away boot holders for securing ski or snowboarding boots on the sides are hidden inside zippered pockets.
• Adjustable tuck-away webbing straps with quick-release buckles for vertical snowboard carry.
• Adjustable tuck-away webbing straps on top and bottom of the bag for diagonal ski carry.
• S-shaped shoulder straps with COLLAR-COMFORT edge, adjustable sternum strap and removable cell phone pocket.
• Padded back panel with contoured aluminum frame bar can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back.
• Convenient zippered pockets on the padded waist belt are ideal for quick-reach items.
• Capacity: 22-Liter • Fit: Universal • Frame Size: 20" • Torso Length: 15" to 19" • Height Fit: 68" to 72"
• Size: 21 x 11.5 x 6in (53.3 x 29.2 x 15.24cm)
• Price: $89.99
Lilypond Sundown Bag
With plenty of room for gym gear in the large compartment, the exterior zippered pockets hold even more and the ventilated exterior pocket is perfect for a wet swimsuit or sweaty clothes. Adjustable yoga mat straps adorn the bottom and the adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying Lilypond's 100% recycled bag a breeze.
• 100% recycled CYCLEPOND™ exterior fabric
• 100% recycled CYCLEPOND™ contrast interior lining
• Ventilated exterior/interior waterproof nylon pocket for separating shoes or dirty clothes from contents on the inside
• Unique zip-top closure with magnetic snap closure around handle
• Two exterior front zippered pockets
• Rear exterior zippered pocket
• Three interior zippered pockets
• Adjustable Yoga mat straps with Velcro® closure
• Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap extends from 32” to 48”
• MSRP: $99.00
For hiking, travel or school, the DayTLS (Technical Lumbar System) is designed to stash all of the bare essentials (and then some) that you can’t imagine leaving home without. Made from Reforge™ recycled PET body fabric (100% Recycled) and high tenacity nylon in key wear areas to up the ante on performance. Updates for 2012 include waistbelt mesh pockets, wider shoulder strap pad, flat profile side bottle pockets, dedicated internal iPad sleeve, and increased ergonomic fit with our Lumbar Control Point pad. This classic just got better.
• Removable 1 inch shoulder strap with updated 3 inch wide pad
• Interior padded sleeve for iPad/Netbook/Kindle carry
• Diamond airmesh with anti-sweat DWR finish
• Delta Compression System load levelers
• Airflow waistbelt
• Lumbar Control Point™ pad
• Internal key clip
• 3M™ reflective bungee
• Interior hanging pocket in main compartment
• Tuck-away waistbelt
• Low profile side bottle pockets (fit SIGG™ and Nalgene style water bottles)
• Bright yellow lining increases internal visibility
• Bottom 3/4 inch compression straps
• Backpanel airline ticket sleeve pocket
• Strapette compatible (sold separately)
• Side elastic mesh pockets on waistbelt
• MSRP: $84.95
Gerber Pro Golf Auto Tool
Normally we do not include golfing equipment in our guides but I think we all know someone who golfs and this would be the perfect multi-tool for them. This divot repair tool is the perfect companion when out on the course. It's slim design and pocket clip allows it to be carried in a way that works for you. The automatic deployment makes repairing divots with one hand a breeze. Integrated into the handle is a Gerber ball marker that is secured with a strong magnet. It may not take strokes off your score, but you will be the talk of the 19th hole.
• Designed and Engineered in Portland, OR
• Assembled in the USA of US and Imported Components
• Ball Marker
• Automatic Opening
• Safety Lock
• Hard Anodized Aluminum Handle - Lightweight and Strong
• MSRP: $100.00
CamelBak All ClearMicrobiological Water Purifier
The CamelBak All Clear Microbiological UV Water Purifier is a portable water purification system that takes the worry, hassle and guesswork out of making water microbiologically safe for drinking – in just 60 seconds. All Clear features a high-powered ultraviolet light that neutralizes 99.9999 percent of bacteria, 99.99 percent of viruses and 99.9 percent of protozoa. In three simple steps, users secure the cap, hold the power button down for 2 seconds and rotate the bottle allowing the ultraviolet light technology to destroy and neutralize waterborne viruses and bacteria. An LCD screen reveals when the purification cycle is complete and thus when the water is safe to drink.
• Fast / Energy Efficient:
• 60 seconds per cycle
• Energy efficient design purifies 80 cycles per full charge
• Easy-To-Use: LCD screen provides critical information
• Cycle start, cycle time, successful cycle completion, battery life, charging status
• Simple instructions permanently printed on the bottle
• Long lasting: UV bulb lasts 10,000 cycles
• Classic Cap: Versatile cap for use after the water in the bottle has been purified
• Protective Cover: Protects the UV bulb when not in use
• MSRP: $99
Retro Image Apparel Bike Jersey
What better way to show off your Holiday spirit than to sport a The Grinch jersey from Retro Image Apparel while biking around town this Holiday season. Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel) created How the Grinch Stole Christmas! in 1957. The Grinch, a bitter, cave-dwelling creature with a heart "two sizes too small," lives on snowy Mount Crumpit, a steep, 3,000-foot high mountain just north of Whoville, home of the merry and warm-hearted Whos. His only companion is Max, his faithful dog. One fateful day from his perch high atop Mount Crumpit, the Grinch can hear the noisy Christmas festivities that take place in Whoville...the rest is history.
• Jersey made of 'Fast Dry Ultra', a micro fiber which effectively transports humidity and repels odor.
• Hidden front full-length zipper
• 3 rear pockets, bar-tacked for extra reinforcement
• 4-way stretch mesh side panels
• MSRP: $79.95
Patagonia Capilene 4 Zip-Neck Top / Bottoms
Updated with a new Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric, the Capilene 4 Expedition Weight is Patagonia's warmest and most breathable synthetic baselayer designed to keep you dry and comfortable in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™, a version of the popular Polartec® Power Dry® fabric designed to keep your skin dry when you sweat, is differentiated with a grid back that maximizes warmth, minimizes weight and enhances breathability. Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabrics weigh less, take up less space, and deliver more insulation and breathability than most other fabrics in their class. A bluesign-approved Polygiene® silver treatment fights odor. It comes in a number of styles:
• Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
• Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
• Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
• Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by draft flap and zipper garage
• Set-in sleeve seams won't chafe beneath straps
• Engineered thumb loops; drop-tail hem
• Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
• Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex. Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
• MSRP: Zip Neck ($99), Bottoms ($79)
Stonewear Design Lynx Pullover
Our new Lynx Pullover is the perfect top for busy women who run from work to a jog during lunch to dinner out on the town. Tailored with princess seams and double topstitching, the Lynx fits and flatters in the most attractive way. Shawl collar with simple shirring gives it a touch of class –and keeps your neck warm. The moisture-wicking soft brushed micropoly (90% recycled polyester, 10% spandex) and pretty cuff details sets the example for the perfect long sleeve top that is both functional and fashionable. Available in pomegranate, mink and black.
• MSRP: $76.00
Helly Hansen W HH Warm Ice Crew
Great insulation and moisture management with Helly Hansen's HH Warm technology. The Warm Ice Crew neck baselayer provides exceptional warmth and dryness in the most extreme winter conditions, and there are so many luscious colours to choose from. Lifa® T3™ hollow fibre technology and Merino wool provide maximum warmth with minimum bulk. Flatlock stitching and low-bulk cuffs keep volume low as well. Your brand loyalty is proudly displayed with full-length Lifa® stripes along the sleeve.
• Lifa® Stay Dry Technology
• Merino wool
• Fabric weight 215g/m2
• MSRP: $80.00
Outdoor Research Stormsensor Gloves
The Stormsensor melds TouchTec leather (the best technology on the market for compatibility with touch-screen devices) into a lightweight technical glove for all-around use. Construction employs a nylon softshell on back of hand, a light fleece interior lining, and TouchTec leather palms. Excellent pre-curve, undercuff wrist closures, and Outdoor Research’s signature webbing pull loops are among the details.
• Water-repellent soft shell back-of-hand fabrication
• TouchTec™ leather palm technology allows gloved use of touch-screen devices
• Fully lined shell
• Pre-curved, anatomical fit
• Undercuff construction
• Hook and loop closure Fabric- 100% nylon soft shell with 100% polyester back // Leather palm
• MSRP: $85.00
Black Diamond Vector Helmet
A revolutionary helmet that's ideal for long routes, alpine climbs and other weight-sensitive missions, the Black Diamond Equipment Vector Helmet combines lightweight protection, excellent ventilation and "barely there" comfort like never before. The geometric, co-molded EPS foam and polycarbonate shell provides full-coverage protection while remaining incredibly lightweight and comfortable, and the generous ventilation ports keep air flowing on warm days. The ratcheting suspension tucks away for easy storage in your pack, and when the sun gets down before you do, the Vector's in-mold headlamp clips provide an ultra-secure attachment.
• Co-molded EPS foam with polycarbonate shell
• Large ventilation ports provide max airflow
• Ratchet adjuster with molded push buttons
• In-mold headlamp clips for ultra-secure attachment
• Tuck-away suspension makes for compact storage
• Available in 2 sizes
• MSRP: $99.95
Big Agnes Helinox Chair ONE
This comfortable chair is light enough to bring backpacking and comfortable enough to bring with you on a road trip. The ultimate camp chair has arrived. Featuring the same aluminum pole technology used by DAC in their Helinox trekking poles and tent poles, this camp chair is light, strong and comfortable. With a carrying case and breathable mesh, this chair may not ever leave your pack or gear bin.
• Weight - 2lb/ 900g
• Packed Size - 14" x 4" x 5"/ 35 x 10 x 12 cm
• Assembled Dimensions - 26" H x 21" W x 20" D/ 65 x 52 x 50 cm
• Seat Measurements - 13.5"/ 34cm from ground, 13.5"/ 34cm deep
• Load Capacity - 320lb/ 145kg
• MSRP: $89.95.
LifeProof - iPhone 5 Case
The LifeProof Frē provides protection from Mother Nature as well as from drops, scratches, sweat, dirt and other hazards of daily living. The LifeProof Frē was custom engineered to protect and enhance the thinner, more sensitive iPhone 5 and to optimize every feature and function, including the speakers, volume controls, larger touch screen, and enhanced front and back cameras. The case protects the headphone jack and charge port, while ensuring they are fully accessible. Additionally, the case protects the speakers and microphones while actually improving the speaker sound, and the clear window on the back showcases the beauty of the Apple design.
• Lightweight and sleek, weighs only 1.05 oz / 29.8 grams
• Water proof and fully submersible down to 6.6 feet / 2 meters.
• Ingress protection rated to IP-68 and completely sealed from water and dust particles.
• Shock proof to Military Standard 810F-516 to withstand drops from 6.6 feet / 2 meters.
• LifeProof’s CrystalClear double anti-reflective (AR) coated camera-grade glass lens delivers the sharpest images possible, with perfect camera flash operation.
• LifeProof’s ClearVoice system takes full advantage of the iPhone 5 microphone and Siri voice activation while in the case.
• LifeProof’s patent-pending Sound Enhancement System (SES) improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
• MSRP: $79.95
Goal Zero: Nomad 7 Solar Panel
The Nomad 7 delivers an ultra-compact yet powerful solar panel that enables you to charge your handheld devices directly from its USB and 12 Volt DC charging ports. 30% smaller than comparable panels and 14 times more powerful than closest competitor. Use with Guide 10 to power your devices when solar is not available.
• Charges handheld devices directly from a USB or 12 Volt charging port
• 30% smaller than comparable panels and 14 times more powerful than closest competitor
• Charges most cell phones in 1-3 hours and most smartphones, GPS and USB cameras in just 2-4 hours
• Foldable, rugged design weighs just 0.8 lbs and is weather resistant making it ideal for hiking and backpacking
• MSRP: $ 99.99