We have found some great products for less than $50. We feel that you should be able to find a gift for the outdoor adventurer in your life. Tomorrow morning we will be posting our last guide of products that will set you back for even less.
Stio Belt Buckle
A good-looking pewter belt buckle with a raised Stio Whitebark Pine cone is the perfect gift for any mountain man in your life. It will look good with jeans or khakis for a night on the town or with snowpants to hit the local hill
• Weight: 2oz/3oz
Coal Randle touchscreen gloves
It seems now that everyone has a smartphone or at least some sort of touchscreen device. And one of the most frustrating things about those devices is not being able to use them with gloves on. The list of touch friendly gloves has grown over the year but few look and feels as good as these. Coal’s classic lamb’s wool full fingered glove has been updated for Fall 12 with touch screen compatible finger tips at the thumb, index and middle fingers. Finished with ribbed cuff and tonal Coal woven herringbone label.
• Lamb’s wool
• MSRP: $30.00
Xob Upcycled Handwarmer
These handwarmers are the perfect way to live green while keeping fingers warm. Crafted from re purposed sweaters it is reworked into these fun hand warmers, and then embellished with accent pieces along the fingertips and thumb. No two are alike.
• Available in Black/Grey, Brown/tan, Blue/Green and Brights
• MSRP: $28
Choas Evo Beanie
This beanie is perfect for the active person. This top selling beanie will a full dri- release lining is the amazing active, performance beanie. THe shell is 100% acrylic and the lining is 83% polyster, 11% merino wool and 6% spandex. There is a wide variety of colors including Berry, Azalee Pink, Azalee Blue and Features:
• Shell: 100% acrylic
• Lining: 83% polyester, 11% merino wool, 6% spandex
• Performance beanie with full dri-release lining and reflective logo
• Royal Blue.
• MSRP: $26.99
Sport Science Bike Commuter Graphics Tee
The Bike Commuter graphics (Bike Fossil and Bike Fence) are part of Sport Science’s Bike it! Line of graphics. They are manipulated photos that were taken in NYC by bike commuter and photographer, Joe Kirdahy. These graphics were designed to show the fun and whimsical side of life behind bars. Printed on the ‘Smarter Basic’ fabric, these shirts look and feel like your favorite cotton shirt, but will soon become your best performing shirt.
• Hydrate your insides, not your outsides.
• sport science products are engineered to keep you dry because this keeps your core body temperature steadier – means staying cooler when it’s hot and warmer when it’s cold. Our dri-release® fabric rapidly wicks perspiration to keep you drier and more comfortable.
• sport science™ products are designed to fit and feel good in any situation. From our super-soft fabric, to the seamless body construction, to the heat-seal labeling, we make sure each product prevents chafing and abrasion down to the last detail.
• sport science™ smarter basics™ are treated with FreshGuard® to reduce odor buildup in the fabric. This will help keep you and your gym bag from smelling like a gym bag.
• sport science™ products are machine washable and dryable. Plus, they won’t pill and they’ll stay wrinkle free.
• MSRP: $29.00
Gerber Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade
The Paracord Fixed Blade is meant for those seeking the minimum in bulk and weight but not a sacrifice in functionality. With an extremely thin side profile, the paracord wrapped, full tang knife and slim sheath combine the best of both worlds. The paracord wrap can be removed and customized, if desired, and can be used for many other survival tasks if needed. The sheath allows for tip up /down carry with a removable/adjustable belt loop.
• Overall Length: 7.75“ (19.7cm)
• Blade Length: 3.25“ (8.3cm)
• Weight: 3.5 oz. (99g)
• Weigh with Sheath: 5.75 oz. (163g)
• Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
• Handle Material: Paracord
• Full Tang,
• Fine Edge Blade
• 45” (114.3cm) of Paracord Can Be Removed and Used for Survival Tasks
• Reversible Sheath with Removable Belt Loop
• Slim Profile
• Priorities of Survival Guide
• MSRP: $37.00
Bluewater Rope Cauldron
Adjustable, quick-release straps allow you to adjust the height of your Rope Cauldron up to 24" by the clever use of a coil spring. A zipper pocket inside the Cauldron hangs on to your valuables while the four gear loops keep your rack organized and easy to access. The mesh zip top airs out your gear while the solid bottom protects your rope from grit. The carrier loops allow you to pick up the cauldron and move to the next anchor over or sling it over your shoulder to get to the next wall.
• Colors: Blue, Black, or Red
• MSRP: 36.95
MSR Snow Fluke
New for Fall 2012, MSR pays homage to its root with an patent-pending update on its classic snow fluke. The new Snow Fluke utilizes a frame and deck combination to reduce material and weight without reducing holding power. The result is the lightest snow fluke available. Small weighs 7 oz; large weighs 9 oz.
• Strong, ultralight 7000-series aluminum frame carries easily
• Rugged, nylon-supported urethane decking creates maximum holding power with minimal weight.
• MSRP: Small - $39.95
Spider Holster Black Widow
Get a gift for anyone who loves to keep their camera close and ready to use. Ideal for compact cameras, the Spider Holster Black Widow is a light-weight quick-draw camera carrying system that secures a camera to the hip. Ideal for outdoor photography, the quick-access system accommodates small to medium-sized DSLRs, camcorders, and the popular mirrorless ILC cameras. Thanks to the automatically-locking holster, the camera will always remain in place, while eliminating any snatch-and-grab fears when in a crowd. Besides the convenience of the Black Widow, this unit also eliminates the neck, shoulder and back pain caused by wearing cameras on swinging neck straps. . With the camera safely holstered, you’re free to explore all the sights worry-free.
• No more dangling cameras from your neck and shoulders.
• Both hands and upper body free.
• Built-in security.
• Your belt or ours.
• Ready to travel.
• Complements your body's movement.
• Works with your tripod quick-release plate.
• MSRP: $49.99
Chicobag Hobo rePETe
The Hobo rePETe is an expandable carry all that can be worn as a stylish hobo style bag, or expand to accommodate impromptu purchases. The Hobo is made of durable, recycled ripstop fabric and available in three colors with heat embossed patterns. The tie together handles allow for a custom fit and add a feminine touch.
• Materials: Fabric: 100% Recycled Ripstop PET and interlining non-woven polypropylene material, Carabiner: 78% Recycled Aluminum, Cordlock: 100% Recycled Nylon, coil zipper.
• Dimensions: Bag: 17"w x 28.5"h Pouch: 8"w x 6.25"h (approximately)
• Capacity: 794 cu / 13L
• Weight: 8.8 oz / 249g
• MSRP $29.99
Stanley Thomas Stanley 100th Anniversary Vacuum Bottle
Since William Stanley Jr. invented the all steel vacuum bottle in 1913 the Stanley bottle has been a prized family treasure passed down from generation to generation. Now in honor of their 100th anniversary they are introducing a limited edition 100th Anniversary bottle. This commemorative piece celebrates their past with vintage throwbacks while meeting today’s demands by delivering the same quality and performance expected from any Stanley product.
• 18/8 Stainless Steel. Rustproof and naturally BPA-free
• Vacuum Insulation. Keeps hot or cold 24 hours
• Insulated vintage lid doubles as 8oz cup
• Recessed 100th Anniversary stamped metal badge
• Vintage 1944 Hammertone finish
• MSRP: $38
Snow Peak Mini Hozuki Lantern
From Snow Peak, the Mini Hozuki Lantern has all the same features as its larger version, including Candle Mode that turns your lantern into a flickering candle. Using a silicon globe and magnetic ball, the Mini Hozuki utilizes its flexible design to increase durability by bending instead of breaking. The lightweight and compact design coupled with extremely long battery life makes it perfect for extended trips and use in remote areas.
• Dimensions: Diameter 2.2” X 2” depth
• Lantern Type: LED
• Lighting Hours: High: 40 Hrs, Low: 70 Hrs. Strobe: 180 Hours
• Brightness: 60 Lumens
• Power Source: 3 (AAA) Alkaline Batteries or (NiMh/Zrb rechargeable)
• Weight: 1.9 oz.
• Water Proof Rating: IPX4
• Low Battery Indicator: Snow Flake Logo blinks red when batteries are low
• Material: Polycarbonate Plastic, Abs Resin, Acrylic Resin, Silicone Rubber, Aluminum
• MSRP $39.95