With three days to go until Christmas, it is time to get serious about finding the perfect gift. The guide is the ultimate stocking stuffer guide. Everything in this guide will cost you less than $25 and most will fit nicely in a stocking. These are some of our favorites that don't get that much press, but they are worth every penny that you would pay. Look over the guide and get out and find them at your local gear shop.
Organic Stinger Waffle
Honey Stinger Organic Waffles make a great tasting snack. For years, waffles have been sold throughout Europe and eaten by professional cyclists, so Honey Stinger decided to create its own take on the waffle. Honey Stinger Organic Waffles are the only product of their kind that's certified organic and available in a single-serving wrapper.
• MSRP: $1.39
• MSRP: $22.24
Peppermint Stick GU
Peppermint Stick GU is perfect for the holidays as it provides a dose of 100 calories to deliver high-quality, easily-digested and long-lasting energy for athletes in every sport and at all levels. The complex and simple carbs, electrolytes and GU's unique Amino Acid Blend inside each packet is engineered to do one simple thing: provide your body with the essential nutrition it needs to keep going for miles and miles and hours and hours. It goes down easy, and it goes to work fast so you don't have to slow down.
• MSRP: Box of 8 gel packets - $11.60
Winter is here and it’s time to look forward to fresh powder and steady snowfall. But how’s your energy forecast looking for a day on the slopes? Whether shredding, skirting moguls, or hiking the backcountry to reach that perfect bowl, you need an energy boost that will keep you going from the day’s first run to its last – and that won’t weigh you down in between. Enter AeroShot Energy:
• A small capsule that that delivers 100mg of caffeine, B-vitamins and natural flavors in a 0-calorie powder that you simply draw in and swallow.
• Provides a stronger caffeine boost than Red Bull, without the calories, sugar or carbs of a Monster Energy Drink.
• Starts working right away – no refills at the lodge necessary.
Stash one of these handheld and lightweight capsules in your pocket for a quick boost on the chairlift, or keep a few in your boot bag so you can take that awesome sunset run right into some après-ski action with your friends.
• MSRP: $2.99
Clifbar Seasonal Flavors
CLIF® Bar’s highly anticipated seasonal flavors are back for the 10th consecutive holiday season. Throughout the decade, CLIF Bar has helped get athletes in the holiday spirit with limited-edition flavors that bring a distinctive twist to the best-selling energy bar. This year, CLIF Bar seasonal flavors return with three nostalgic favorites – Iced Gingerbread, Peppermint Stick and Spiced Pumpkin Pie. Reminiscent of home-baked holiday treats, the three seasonal flavors deliver CLIF’s athlete-crafted blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber for sustained energy. Made with 70 percent organic ingredients, the limited-edition bars are available now nationwide while supplies last.
• MSRP: $1.39
Kate's Real Food
The Tiki Bar is Kate's newest addition to her arsenal of bars, and it is getting rave reviews for being one of the tastiest. Hand-mixed with all-natural and organic ingredients that include coconut, mango and honey, this bar is also made without soy, gluten, dairy or peanut ingredients. The perfect size for a stocking, it is also freeze-proof for those who want to throw it in their packs for a few backcountry laps after presents.
• MSRP: $2.79
No stocking is properly stuffed without something to pour eggnog into when you just can't make it through another family meal. Luckily, thanks to an FDA-grade PureShield Liner that keeps your beverages BPA-free, you can drink anything from water to wine without carrying the taste from one beverage to the next.
• The ONLY American made 100% recycled metal bottle in the marketplace
• Recycle and Recyclable. Liberty Bottles are the ONLY bottle to be made from recycled materials.
• Commitment to safety. Liberty Bottles exceeds FDA requirements, are non-toxic and non-leaching. Independent Lab Certified to by 100% BPA FREE.
• High Resolution Digital Printing! Cutting edge technology. Cylindrical printers that give you graphics you can feel.
• MSRP: $20.00
Relaj Inc Water Bottle
The new Relaj water bottle is aerodynamically faster, ergonomically more efficient, and makes hydration a safer, more enjoyable experience – all while keeping liquids cooler longer. Tapered so you can drink to the bottom… without lifting your head. And water always flows strong with the nozzles’ vortex design, which prevents kinking when flexed. Cyclists can hydrate in optimal riding position – minimizing wind resistance and maximizing speed. Easy to hold, control, and squeeze – even for smaller hands. Recessed grips work great in and out of cages and are textured to minimize slipping. Twist the re-freezable ice stick in or out of the bottom cap. Its elliptical shape maximizes surface area to keep cold liquids cooler longer.
• 23 oz. 700 ml. (Without Ice Stick)
• BPA Free
• Fits Most Bike Cages
• LeakLock Valve
• Easy Twist Open/Close Top Cap
• Large Bottom Opening for Ice and Mixes
• Removable Parts for Easy Cleaning
• Dishwasher Safe – All Racks
• A Safer Design: Unique Design won't Obstruct Vision
• Aerodynamics: Hydrate While in Optimal Riding Position
• Ergonomics: Stylish Grips; Easy to Hold, Control, & Squeeze
• BPA Free
• MSRP: $19.99
Bamboo Bottle Company Flip Top Lid Water Bottle
Bamboo Bottle Company manufactures a glass water bottle protected by a bamboo shell that provides a safe and pure drinking experience. With the Bamboo Bottle, consumers do not have to worry about plastics leaching or metals tarnishing their beverages. The Flip Top lid offers convenience for daily hydration and is leak proof when closed. The Flip Top is the perfect water bottle at the gym, for your morning commute, or at yoga class as it allows for on the go hydration with an internal straw that eliminates having to tip the bottle. Opening your Flip Top bottle is simple; Press down on the outer part of the spout to enjoy sipping sustainably from the purity of glass.
• MSRP: $25.00
The Quenchers are the first do-it-yourself Anti-Bottles, and are designed specifically for kids. Each Quencher Anti-Bottle comes with three sticker sheets of facial features and add-ons, so kids can create a hydration companion that’s uniquely their own. Quencher Anti-Bottles are freezable, foldable and reusable, making them great for school lunches, field trips or any after school activity. True to all Vapur Anti-Bottles, they're proudly made in the United States, dishwasher safe, BPA-free and reusable. The Vapur Quenchers are the ideal sidekick when it comes to defeating dehydration and staying healthy.
• Reinforcing Grommet
• Sport Cap
• Durable 3-ply construction
• Taste free & odor resistant
• Dishwasher safe
• BPA Free
• Made in the USA
• 3M Stickers
• Reusable, Foldable, Freezable, Attachable
• MSRP: $11.99
Camelbak eddy Glass
CamelBak launched its newest product this October, eddy Glass. Designed for the environmentally and health conscious, yoga loving or fashion-forward person, eddy Glass is an alternative to plastic, aluminum and stainless steel and provides taste-free water every time.
• Silicone sleeve adds extra protection to potential impact areas
• As with all glass products, the eddy Glass bottle could break if dropped.
• No tipping required. Just flip open the bite valve and sip.
• Durable, easy to carry and spill proof
• CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
• MSRP $25.
Liquid Solutions Sof-T
Sof-T combines stainless steel and pliable plastic to enhance the strength, durability, and cleanliness of traditional double wall mugs. Made of 100% recyclable material, it offers outstanding heat retention while creating a softer, slip-free grip. The Sof-T mug is dishwasher safe and is BPA-free, with a 17 ounce capacity.
• Available in green, blue, red and plum.
• MSRP: $15.99
Clean Ethics Bottle Bright
Bottle Bright is an effervescent tablet designed to effectively clean a variety of drinking containers. Bottle Bright is safe, easy to use and ideal for hard to clean water bottles, travel mugs, hydration packs and more. The unique formula cleans and removes stubborn stains and odors without the use of harsh chemicals. Made in the U.S.A., the tablets are exclusively non-toxic, biodegradable and chlorine-free. Packaged with recycled, recyclable and biodegradable materials. “Many people don’t realize just how dirty and unsanitary their mugs and water bottles are,” according to Justin Koehneke, co-founder of Clean Ethics. “Cleaning with soap and water often isn’t enough to get rid of the built-up grime. Other methods like bleach are harmful to you and the environment. Bottle Bright’s effervescent tablets offer a better way to remove stains and odors in everyday containers.”
• MSRP: $11.95
Nikwax Tent & Gear SolarProof
Spray-on waterproofing and UV blocker for all weatherproof textiles including tents, awnings, marquees, rucksacks, panniers and camera bags. Always apply this product to new or used tents and equipment to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition, and protect against UV degradation.
• Maintains the water repellency tents and outdoor gear
• Protects tents and gear against UV degradation
• One application can double the effective life of gear
• Gear dries quickly for packing away
• Easy to use
• Can be used on all weatherproof textiles
• MSRP: 16 oz. - $18.25
Action Wipes the fully body wet wipe when you can't shower. The pre-moistened, all natural body wipes are created specifically for when you don't have the time or facilities to bathe or shower. Action Wipes are made with a natural, clean, fresh, aromatic scent that smells great and drys and dissipates quickly. Action Wipes also include therapeutic essential oils of tea tree and eucalyptus; combined with other all natural, plant derived ingredients, Action Wipes clean sweaty pores, remove body odor safely, gently effectively.
• MSRP: Individuals is $1.25 each
• MSRP: Resealable multipack is $24.00
Big Agnes Sleeping Giant Memory Foam Pillow Upgrade
Sleeping Giant Memory Foam Pillow is the perfect camping accessory. Think of the memory foam pillow as a "pillow top." It can zip around the Clearview pillow and add a soft layer of comfort. It also works well to put a down jacket or clothing into the memory foam pillow case which zips shut to make a comfortable pillow.
• Pillows will fit inside Big Agnes sleeping bag pillow pocket.
• The two pillow options: Deluxe or Upgrade Kit
• Deluxe: includes memory foam, air pillow, cover & stuff sack. 8.5oz
• Kit: includes memory foam, cover & stuff sack. 6.5oz
• 16" x 12" Flat size
• 7.5" x 9" x 3" Packed size in stuff sack
• 7.5" x 3" Rolled compressed size
• MSRP: $19.95
Brooks Running Pulse Lite Glove
Lightweight, breathable running glove with MP3 thumb pad and flip-back thumb to manage media. This updated lightweight, breathable running glove is perfect for cool-weather runs. Runner's World named these their "Most Minimalist" running glove, saying "These barely there gloves provide just enough warmth for cool temps, and their moisture-transfer fabric does a good job wicking sweat. These featherweight gloves stash easily into a pocket or pack when not in use. Bonus: The material retracts on the thumb for extra dexterity."
• Fit: Fitted
• Moisture-transfer fabric
• Snug, comfortable wrist band
• Handy retractable MP3 thumb pad
• MSRP: $20.00
Sea Line E-Case iPhone 5 Case
E-Case protective cases are made in Seattle and deliver an unrivaled, sophisticated combination of submersible, waterproof protection that delivers unrestricted access to your device’s features and functions in wet or gritty environments. Each case features high-clarity, supple windows for full touchscreen functionality and undistorted audio. The easy-to-use SealLock zipper closures are dual-track and interlocking to provide guaranteed submersible protection. And die-cut lash points allow users to safely tether their device to their gear, packs or apparel on adventures. Every E-Case case is individually tested to ensure that it meets the IPX7 electronics-industry standard of withstanding submersion in one meter of water for 30 minutes.
• Submersible Protection: Exclusive SealLock™ zip closure withstands submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. (Meets IP-X7 standards.)
• Full Function: Ultra-clear and supple urethane windows are model-specific, allowing use of all touchscreen, camera and voice functions.
• Individually tested: Unquestionable reliability ensures peace of mind.
• Low-Profile: Proprietary, easy-to-use SealLock closure saves space for easy transport anywhere.
• Secure: Die-cut lash points at corners provide tethering options for high adventure or total convenience.
• MSRP: $24.95
Princeton Tec AMP 1L
Compact, affordable and bright, the new handheld Amp 1L light fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and weighs a scant 57 grams. It's perfect for early morning/evening running on the road or trail. It features a single 45 lumen LED and pumps out 72 hours of burn time. It's also waterproof to 330 feet and comes with a carabiner loop and built-in bottle opener. Images attached.
• Power: 45 Lumens
• Lamp: Maxbright LED
• Burn Time: 72 Hours
• Batteries: 2 AAA Alkaline
• Weight: 57 Grams
• MSRP: $15.00
Energizer® Micro Sport Headlight
When active outdoor activities require two hands and dusks sets in, the first thing to reach for is a headlamp, and Energizer® LED headlights are the perfect price. Whether pitching a tent, building a fire or alerting others of your whereabouts, they will help get the job done thanks to a comfortable head strap or a secure clip.
• Bright white, 37 lumen spot light (high/low)
• Packed with three AAA Energizer® MAX® batteries
• Rear-facing, red safety flasher
• Packed with one CR2032 Energizer® Lithium Coin Cell
• Slim and lightweight
• Adjustable, removable head strap
• MSRP: $24.99
Extra visibility can be critical early in the morning or late at night. When you're on or near the roadside, the Reflective Buff® increases your visibility and safety during these low-light conditions. Not just one, but two retro-reflective 3M Scotchlite™ tape stripes glow brilliant white when illuminated by approaching vehicle headlights up to 492 ft away.
• Soft, breathable 100% microfiber polyester
• 3M Scotchlite™ stripe for enhanced visibility
• 100% seamless
• Polygiene® Active Odor Control
• Thermal protection from cold & wind
• 2-way lateral stretch
• One size fits most
• MSRP: $22.00
Tailgate Industries Primo Upcycled Sunglass Bags.
As the name implies these recycled bags are excellent products in upcycling and durability. Upcycled bike tubes have been cleaned, cut and sewn up at our shop here in Central Oregon. Soft liners such as flannel, lycra, fleece are used to soften up the inside and protect your valuable shades, phone or whatever you want to put in there with a presta valve ring to pull the draw cord and cinch up the bag. With dimensions of 4″x8″ these bags fit all styles of sunglasses.
• MSRP: $15.00
The Multi-Pak 25
The Multi-Pak is an extremely versatile bag that can be used as a backpack, tote or folded into a pouch. It made with a durable nylon and is extremely lightweight. I've attached photos and a release for your reference. Includes internal pockets with closure, reinforced seams to ensure durability and padded straps.
• Adjust the padded handles with slack over the top to create a versatile tote bag with a velcro opening to use at the office, gym, or farmer's market.
• Stuff the bulk of the bag through the exterior pocket and zip to create light pouch that's easy to carry or pack away.
• Tighten the straps to make a light-weight, carryall backpack with padded straps that fit shoes, wet suits, cleats – you name it.
• Dimensions: L: 9in x W: 6in x H: 18in – 972 cubic inches
• MSRP: $25.00
FITS Light Hiker Crew
If you have never tried on a pair of FITS socks, you really need to give them a try. Trust me, you will love them. The Light Hiker is cushioned from heel to toe and contours to your foot, keeping you comfortable utilizing Merino Wool’s natural ability to wick moisture and regulate temperature while trailblazing.
• Full Contact Fit™
• Dynamic Toe Cup - contours to the shape of your toes
• Heel Lock - super deep heel pocket with ample cross stretch locks the sock on your heel
• Full Contact Cuff - stays in place due to a tighter ankle and looser calf (proper gradience)
• Crew Length – just below calf
• Lightweight design with cushioning only on the bottom of your foot
• Double-welted top so the sock always stays up and doesn’t bind or slip.
• Color-coded seam on toe and indicator inside welt so you won’t forget your size or style.
• Contents: Wool . . .65%, Nylon . . . 27%, Polyester . . . 6% and Lycra Spandex . . . 2%
• MSRP: $19.99
Road ID Wrist ID Slim
The Wrist ID Slim from Road ID is a smart, minimal and affordable gift that ensures that your loved ones will have all their emergency contact and medical information within reach in the event of an emergency where they cannot speak for themselves. Whether exercising on the road, trail or at the gym, ID is one piece of gear every athlete should wear.
• Weight: 0.1 ounce
• Laser Engraved, Satin Polished, Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
• Dimensions: 1.125" X 0.5"
• Silicone (latex free)
• Width: 0.47" (12mm)
• Water Resistant
• All Road IDs are fresh and saltwater safe. We like to say they are "hydrophilic." If you paid attention in biology class, you'll remember that hydrophilic means "water lover."
• MSRP: $15.99
L.L.Bean Cross-Country Ski Accessory Kit
Nothing slows you down like ice and snow buildup on your cross-country skis. This simple, easy-to-use kit has everything you need to keep your skis clean and fast. First, use the custom scraper to remove all ice and snow from the bottom of your skis. Next, apply some Swix F4 Universal glide wax onto the base of your ski; including the kick zone of waxless skis (don't apply F4 to the kick zone of waxable skis). For best results, apply the F4 before you head out. Then use the cork with felt to buff the wax into the base of your ski. Not only will frozen buildup be prevented, the skis will now glide on the snow much more easily. Everything fits inside the included 9" x 5 ½" mesh bag so you can keep it handy in your day pack as you ski. Includes a pair of accessory straps for holding your skis together. USA, components imported.
• Everything you need to keep your cross-country skis gliding smoothly
• Includes Swix F4 glide wax, custom scraper, wax cork and two accessory straps for holding a pair of skis together
• It all fits inside the included mesh bag with drawstring