With Father's Day coming up this month we have found some great gifts that any dad would love. This guide is full of great gifts that will set you back less than $100. This is just the first of a series of Father's Day gift guides so check back often so you can find that perfect gift for your dad.
The Steelix is an ultra-tough budget field watch packed with all the rugged features Momentum® is known for including 20ATM steel casing, luminous indexes and hands, as well as an ultra-hard scratch resistant mineral crystal. The Steelix features the V-Series long life movement a breathable and durable nylon webbing band.
• Functions: HH, MM, SS, DATE
• Power: 371 Silver Oxide Cell (approx. 3-5 years)
• Case: Solid 316L Stainless Steel, screw back, screw-down crown
• Crystal: Heat-tempered, anti-glare, Mineral crystal
• Finish: Brushed steel
• Water-Resistance: 200M / 660FT
• Dial Colours: Charcoal
• MSRP: $85.00
The Bowery features a striped, nautical-inspired nylon band that serves up timeless style. Features: Miyota 2115 Analog movement with date feature, a screw-in crown, fixed buckle hardware and luminescent hands for a quick read of time in low lighting. The Bowery is water resistant up to 100 ATM (330 feet). Available in four colors to suit any Dad’s personal style.
• Color: Silver Case with Black Face / Black, Grey and Orange Band
• Gender: Unisex
• Japanese Miyota 2115 Analog Movement with Date Feature and Screw-in Crown
• 40mm x 48mm Stainless Steel Case & Stainless Steel Back
• Luminescent Hands and Indices
• Nylon Band - 270mm Long & 20mm Wide
• (Fits Men and some Women)
• 10ATM (330 feet) Water Resistance
• 1 Year Warranty
• MSRP: $95.00
Silvano Apparel Cherry Wood Watch
If your dad loves to work with wood, you have to check out the Cherry wood watch. The Wood Watch collection from Silvano Apparel is an incredible array of sought after handmade watches. The watches have either an oval face and wooden dial or a digital 24-hour and date display. The watches are secured with a stainless steel metal clasp and each timepiece displays the natural grains and colors of the wood in a variety of captivating colors and styles.
• MSRP: $85.00
North Face LWH Full Zip Jersey
LWH Full Zip Jersey is a full-zip design that makes this streamlined jersey easy to peel off at the end of an epic day in the backcountry. Designed with XC mountain-biking specific features throughout. FlashDry™ technology improves wicking and overall drying time for best-in-class moisture management during long climbs. Body-mapped ventilation panels are placed under the arms and down the upper back to cool the areas where men sweat the most. A zippered pocket on the lower back securely holds car keys or energy gels for extra-long rides.
• Full-zip jersey
• Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
• Mesh-venting panels at sides and center back
• Sunglasses wipe sewn into hem
• Back zip security pocket
• Reflective logos
• Rear stash pocket
• Elliptical hem
• MSRP: $85
Zoic Grove Plaid Shorts
Dad doesn't have to look like a cyclist all the time and the Grove Plaid Shorts from Zoic can help with that without compromising performance. The Grove Plaid shorts offer the perfect blend of casual, comfort and performance. Tech Blended Comfort at its finest. They’re packed with features and built to last, delivering performance for all types of riders in any trail conditions: cross country, all mountain, urban and commuting. These shorts offer the 3 for 1 value of the ZOIC Removable Padded Liner (RPL) System: a fully integrated baggy bike short that separates into a versatile technical short and a high-quality padded cycling liner.
• 12" Inseam falls just at the knees
• Casual look with high performance
• Integrated plaid highlights
• Belt loop waistband for relaxed fit
• Detachable Essential RPL with ZO-Tech chamois pad
• Fusion inseam gusset provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
• 2 front hand pockets, 1 side cargo pockets and 1 cell phone pocket
• Headphone cord control grommet and loop
• Flat front waistband secures with snap and zip fly closure
• Tagless labels eliminate itching and irritation
• Microfiber sunglass wipe secured with elastic strap attached inside of pocket to keep your vision clear
• MSRP: $89.00
Mountainsmith Bike Cube Deluxe
A luxury version of Mountainsmith's best-selling Bike Cube, the Bike Cube Deluxe features a roll-up tool organizer, padded changing mat, a padded eye-wear pocket, specific spots for helmet, shoes, etc., it ensures that you never again show up at the trailhead with just one shoe. The Bike Cube Deluxe offers excellent organization and keeps all the essentials for your next road, cross or mountain bike ride at the ready. Works well as a stand alone piece or in conjunction with our Modular Hauler Systems. Feel like a pro at your next race and arrive in style!
• Tri-panel load access
• Organizer pockets for tools, food and accessories
• Interior shoe & clothes divider
• Coated mesh for ventilation
• Fleece-lined eyewear pocket
• Roll-up bike tool organizer
• Removable, padded changing mat
• Adjustable shoulder strap included
• Padded haul handle
• Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 15" (38 x 38 x 38 cm)
• Volume: 3417 cu. in. / 56 L
• Capacity: All the necessities for your next bike ride
• Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz / 1.98 kg
• MSRP: $79.95
Montrail FluidFlex Shoes
Has dad start to embrace the natural running movement? With a 4mm offset, articulated midsole and toothy microlug outsole, the FluidFlex™ guarantees a close-to-ground feel that both flexes with the natural movement of your foot, and protects it at the same time.
• Microlug outsole featuring Gryptonite technology provides ligthweight traction
• Ride Height: 15 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
• Fit Notes: Secure fit
• Close-fitting upper embodies minimal mentality to provide "wind-in-your-face" freedom
• Full length, compression molded FluidFoam™ midsole
• Articulated midsole flex grooves designed to support, and move with the natural motion of the foot
• Weight: 7.6 oz / 218 g
• MSRP: $90.00
Vibram FiveFinger TrekSport Sandal
Have you been trying to break dad of wearing sock and sandals? The TrekSport might be the answer with each toe having its own spot. The Treksport Sandal is the first ever sport sandal with the dexterity of separated toes and the ground feedback you would expect from a FiveFingers product. Whether you are taking a stay-cation or vacation, this sandal is up to the challenge.
• Weight: 6.72oz
• Max Sole Thickness: 3.5mm
• Compound: TC-1 DURA
• Insole: Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner
• Upper Material: Polyurethane
• MSRP: $90.00
Bogs Urban Farmer
The Urban Farmer is engineered to be a lightweight utility boot for any outdoor activity, whether it’s wiring a chicken coop, doing yard work around the house or simply hoofing it to the hardware store. This low-profile slip-on keeps the dirt out without getting too hot thanks to our Bogs Max-Wick moisture-wicking lining. An internal rigid steel shank shields against shovels and Aegis antimicrobial lining provides the ultimate odor protection. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
• 100% waterproof
• Slip-on designed for the urban farmer, backyard gardener or landscaper •Low profile just above ankle height keeps the dirt out but does not get too hot
• Bogs Max-Wick moisture wicking lining to stay dry and comfortable
• Contoured comfort fit, built with a wider toe box and narrower heel
• Internal rigid steel shank for shovel protection out in the yard
• Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
• MSRP: $88.00
Minimalism meets LUVSEAT™ support in Chaco’s lightest weight and most comfortable sandal ever! An intuitive webbing system allows for quick-and-easy adjustment and a custom fit. In this toe-looped sandal, the webbing pattern is two-sided for a look that is personal to your foot. The siped EcoTread™ outsole is made of 25% recycled rubber to keep you grounded.
• Polyester jacquard webbing upper with webbing posts
• Custom Adjust’em fit
• LUVSEAT™ footbed
• NearGround siped outsole with EcoTread™ rubber
• 2-3mm lug depth
• All-purpose tread design
• Non-marking sole
• MSRP: $90.00
SON-R Sounder Shandal
Sperry Top-Sider SON-R Technology™ heightens your natural sensory responses to help you feel, think and react to all heart-pounding conditions, land or water. SON-R enhances proprioception by enabling your body to gain improved awareness of what is happening beneath your feet.
• Metatarsal Pods for Improved Sensory Feedback Delivering Information from the Ground through your Feet to your Brain
• Hydro-Grip Rubber Outsole Provides Excellent Traction on Various Surfaces
• Breathable Hydrophobic Meshes Promote Quick Drying
• Anti-Microbial Linings Minimize Odor
• Internal Drainage Improves Comfort and Promotes a Quicker Drying Shoe
• MSRP: $90.00
The Wolverine SportFish water shoe is designed to get wet and dry quickly, ideal for fishing and boating adventures. Wolverine’s patented C3 Cross Channel Circulation midsole forces water out and draws in fresh air so feet dry quickly. A fast-drying stretch-mesh and leather upper also wicks away moisture. A heel loop and pull lacing make the SportFish easy-on and easy-off. The SportFish’s Vibram rubber Eco-Trek Outsole is environmentally friendly, non-marking and highly slip-resistant. An NXT odor-control sock liner over a removable EVA footbed provides cushion and help stop odor before it starts with organic odor eating enzymes.
• Leather and stretch mesh upper
• Stretch mesh lining
• NXT® Odor control sockliner over EVA footbed
• C3® compression molded EVA midsole
• Vibram® Eco-Trek outsole
• Soft flex.
• Weight: 11.5 oz.
• MSRP: $100.00
Umpqua Ledges 500
The rugged functionality of the backpacks, outerwear and tents you might find in Antarctica or on Mount Everest is the inspiration behind Umpqua’s new line of fly-fishing packs. Whether dad is a traditional “couple of hours on the stream” kind of guy, a hardcore hike-in backcountry angler, or float fisherman, Umpqua packs are designed with functionality, durability and ease of use. They enhance the experience of any angler no matter where they fish. The Ledges 500 waist-pack, for instance, has been named one of the “Best of the Best” products in the March 2013 issue of Field & Stream magazine. The Ledges 500 offers 500 cubic inches of storage space, load adjusters, and weatherproof pockets.
• Dimensions: [w] 11 in. [h] 8 in. [d] 8 in.
• Volume: 500 cubic in.
• Weight: 25 oz.
• Colors: Slate Gray and Moss Green
• MSRP: $99.99
Sage Travel Rod Tube
Getting your rod to the water safely can be a task better left to those with a gentle touch, that is unless you have Sage's new Travel Rod Tube. The convex and concave curves create added dimensions of strength and won't roll off the tailgate. Safeguarding fly rods is essential for any angler, whether throwing them in the back of the truck for a quick trip after work or traveling to exotic fishing destinations around the world. Other features include oversized, rubberized end caps which help prevent scratches and dents and a bottom cap with a custom ID area to write crucial contact information in case of loss. The quarter-turn tenon style cap clicks shut to form a tight seal to keep dust, water and grit out of the tube. Each of these features ensures that rods will be protected no matter the abuse.
• Oversized, rubberized end caps
• Shoulder straps on small and large multi-rod tubes
• Integrated customizable ID area
• Inner Diameters: 2", 2.5" 4"
• Color: Aluminum/Black
• MSRP: Starting at $80.00
Hummingbird Cargo Carrier 65L
If dad's adventures involve water, sand, dust, or mud, Cargo Carrier™ packs offer serious protection and versatility. A lightweight, removable suspension system offers the utility of a backpack while the roll-top closure system keeps its contents dry. Ventilated shoulder straps help in hot climes, and the waist belt, sternum strap and compression straps keep the load stable and contained. Available in two sizes (65 and 115 liters) to accommodate adventures of all durations and aspirations.
• Much lighter than comparable products of similar volume.
• Removable suspension system with ventilated shoulder straps.
• Roll-top closure system is weatherproof and allows for adjustable capacity.
• Compression straps with top handle strap reduce bulk and add security to closure.
• Sturdy construction featuring 19-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl sides and a heavy-duty 30-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom.
• MSRP: $99.95
The Kanaha satisfies two seemingly conflicting needs: keeping one cool when working hard, and keeping one warm by drying quickly. This is done by using NanoSphere ®, a high-performance technology that repels water, whilst retaining fabric breathability. Now dad can get paddling without worrying about being too cool or hot.
• Hydrophobic long sleeve water shirt
• Ultra-fast drying, lightweight & highly breathable
• Water repellent - NanoSphere® Technology
• Sun protective - UPF 40 (Wet or Dry)
• Tailored fit
• Pocket with KeyLeash & cable management
• Built to last with recycled, non-corrosive zipper
• MSRP: $90.00
Eddie Bauer Hangfire Jacket
Made for versatility, this fleece jacket moves easily between activities and seasons. Use as outerwear, or layer it under a shell when the weather turns nasty. Soft fabric and breathable stretch panels provide warmth and mobility in any situation.
• Anti-pill exterior for durability and brushed interior for softness
• Two-way Stretch panels: Manage body heat and provide mobility
• Comfort and performance to keep you dry when you're working hard
• Three zip pockets securely stow important items
• Active Fit: Garment fits closer to the body; designed to fit over baselayers and light midlayers
• MSRP: $99.00
Brooks Range Isto Jacket
Brooks-Range’s Isto Jacket is ideal for trail runners, backcountry skiing, and other high aerobic activities. The Isto is lightweight and features a highly breathable, stretchable, and water-repellent “Breather Softshell” fabric, as well as a a moisture-wicking liner and collar, zippered side pockets, a large chest pocket, and hem drawcords.
• 4-way stretch Brooks Range Softshell fabric
• Moisture-wicking lined collar
• Large chest pocket
• Zipper chin guard
• Velcro adjustable cuffs
• Hem drawcord adjustment
• Zipper hand warmer pocket lined with moisture-wicking fabric
• Weight: 1 lb, 4 oz.
• MSRP: $100.00
Metolius Contact Training Board
Dad can now train anytime he can not get to the crag or the gym. Metolius has done it again by building a great board to train on. The Contact Training Board is Metolius’s most deluxe, full-featured training board to date. Whether you're just learning and developing new found muscles or are the full-on power junkie looking for extra reserves. Time spent on a training board will directly correlate to success at the crag.
• CAD/CAM designed master for perfect symmetry
• Ergonomically curved for less joint stress and reduced injuries
• Huge indexed hold selection includes:
• 11 pockets to choose from (2, 3, 4 fingers - tips to 2nd joint)
• 4 central edges from shallow to deep
• Top mounted pull-up jugs, rounded and flat slopers
• Fine grained texture is skin-friendly
• Includes comprehensive mounting instructions, training guide and mounting hardware
• 32.5" x 11" x 2.625" (826 mm x 279 mm x 67 mm)
• Colors: assorted, black/white swirl, blue/blue swirl, green/green swirl
• MSRP: $95.00
Hammock Bliss Sky Bed
The Sky Bed takes hammock camping to a whole new level. Using an innovative asymmetric design, the Sky Bed provides an amazingly flat and comfortable relaxation space. The sleep space is defined by a silver parachute nylon sleeve, which will accommodate most any sleeping pad on the market. Using your sleeping pad in the Sky Bed provides thermal protection and helps to create the stunningly flat sleeping surface. The Sky Bed is made from super strong rip stop nylon, which is reinforced with webbing at all of the seams. Weighing in a only 23 oz and complete with 100 inches of 6mm climbing rope on each end, Sky Bed is the most comfortable portable camping hammock in the world.
• Dimensions: 4'5" x 10'10" 135 cm x 330cm
• Weight: 23 oz 660 grams
• Unique Asymmetrical Design Allows For An
• Amazingly Flat & Comfortable Sleeping Space
• Lay Back, Let Go & Relax In Complete Bliss Integrated Sleeve Designed To Fit Your
• 72" x 20" Inflatable or Foam Sleeping Pad
• Which Adds Both Rigidity & Insulation Ripstop Nylon Hammock Construction Provides
• Exception Strength While Parachute Nylon
• Silver Sleeve Accommodates Most Any Pad Built In Suspension System - 100" Per Side Of
• Super Strong 6 mm Climbing Rope
• Included For Easy Set Up On The Go Hammock Is Compact, Lightweight & Ready
• For Adventure - Travel Bag Is Permanently
• Attached & Doubles As a Handy Gear Pouch All Seams Reinforced With Nylon Webbing
• Machine Washable & Dryable
• Strength Tested - 350 lbs - 175 kg
• MSRP: $94.95
Bushnell PowerSync Battery Bar 1x USB
Whether it’s a family camping trip or a backcountry hike, the fact of the matter is more and more consumers are taking portable electronics into the outdoors. And inevitably, at some point during each adventure, those devices will need a charge. From recharging a satellite phone in the backcountry to refueling an action cam on an adrenaline-fueled adventure, PowerSync was developed to power those off-the-grid adventures. The PowerSync battery line includes four products, with three featuring high-capacity lithium ion batteries and one including four rechargeable AA batteries. The Battery Bar is a lightweight, easy to stow backup battery option with a single battery and one USB output.
• Easy to read on board battery level indicator
• Dual high capacity Li Ion battery
• 1x USB outputs for charging your devices
• 1x Micro USB for charging from a wall outlet
• MSRP: $82.95
Powerocks Magic Cube 9000 mAh With Built-In Cables
The Powerocks Magic Cube is a small, colorful aluminum cube that lets dads charge two devices at once. Made for power hungry phones and tablets, Magic Cube is available in 6000 mAh, 9000 mAh, and 12000 mAh for up to 6 charges at a time. Magic Cube includes two built-in cables to connect to most smartphones and devices so fathers don’t have to worry about losing or forgetting cables. Available in blue, black, rose, red, purple, and silver, Magic Cube’s largest 12000 mAh version lets you charge the iPhone around 6 times on a single charge and can be recharged over 500 times. Magic Cube’s 4 blue LED power indicators tell you how many charges are available.
• Large capacity 9000mAh
• Smart and fashionable, convenient for traveling
• Built-in USB and Micro USB cables
• Compatible with Apple products, cell phones, smartphones and other digital devices such as Bluetooth headsets, cameras, GPS, tablets, and more depending on device charge requirements.
• 4 LED indicators
• MSRP: $89.99
SensoGlove Digital Golf Glove
The world’s first digital golf glove, SensoGlove is the perfect sports gift to help dad improve his game for golfers of all levels. SensoGlove lets dad learn how to correctly swing the club with built-in digital sensors that continuously read grip pressure to ensure a consistently accurate, smooth and powerful golf swing. Made of the highest quality cabretta leather, dad can quickly learn how to hold the club, avoiding bad habits and improving every part of their game, from backswing, downswing, impact, follow-through, driving, putting, and chipping.
• SensoGlove Father’s Day special: at www.sensoglove.com from Thurs, March 14 – Mon, June 17, 2013, the new version of SensoGlove is 20% off for $71.20 (normally $89), Coupon Code: “FathersDay13.”
Ruffwear Approach Pack
The perfect pack for the dog that goes everywhere with dad. A great everyday pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. The Approach Pack is ideal for day hikes or overnight adventures. The padded assistance handle and top-loading stash pockets are appreciated by humans, and lightweight construction and strategic padding keep canine sidekicks comfortable over the miles.
• Attached saddlebags feature an efficient, weight-forward design
• Web Master™ Harness frame provides load stability and weight distribution
• Padded assistance handle makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
• Trail ready details: stash pockets, reverse coil zippers, and external gear loops
• Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring provides a secure leash attachment point
• Low-light visibility with reflective trim
• MSRP: $79.95