When you think of Father's Day, do you think of socks, belts or ties? Well we didn't find any ties to include in this gift guide but we did find a some great sock options as well as one belt. I know not all dads would love a new pair of socks but I am pretty confident that most dads would. But we also included some other great items that will help dad play longer and harder in the outdoors.
FITS Ultra Light Runner no-show
FITS Ultra Light Runner No-Show is the true minimalist's sock with a no-show cuff that sits right below the ankle. Its super-thin, zero-cushioned design lets you enjoy the barefoot experience while the ultra-fine Merino Wool keeps your feet nice and dry.
• Ultra light Flat knit design for zero bulk and maximum contact with the shoe
• Dynamic Toe Cup - contours to the shape of your toes
• Heel Lock - super deep heel pocket with ample cross stretch locks the sock on your heel
• Full Contact Cuff - stays in place due to a tighter ankle and looser calf (proper gradience)
• Vented top of foot for better breathability and moisture management
• No-show height sports a comfortable cuff that sit just below the ankle
• MSRP: $14.99
Darn Tough Light Cushion Run/Bike Quarter-length Socks
Darn Tough Vermont pushes its knitting machines to the limit with their new Light Cushion Run/Bike socks. The 17.5-micron Merino wool yarns used to knit these socks are half the weight of those used in Darn Tough’s cushion socks, resulting in ultra low-volume, high-density cushioning under foot that’s ideal for form-fitting footwear. The Light Cushion socks come in two height options: ¼ length and no-show with a new articulated cuff.
• Made in Vermont, USA
• Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life!
• True-Seamless™ toe closure
• Highest density knitting in the Industry
• Light-weight Merino wool yarns (17.5 microns)
• Antimicrobial and Moisture-Wicking Merino wool
• Open mesh knitting on top of foot for added breathability
• Flex panels for anatomical fit
• Reinforced, deep heel and toe pockets
• No-Show and Quarter Length heights
• Elastic arch support for snug, non-slipping fit
• MSRP: $14 no-show, $17 ¼ Length
Thorlo Ultra Light Hiker
The Ultra Light Hiker (ULHO and ULHX) are new additions to for 2013. This product is designed for light day hikes and casual street wear and is recommended for hikers who have minor or no foot issues. Constructed with COOLMAX fibers for superior wicking for drier, cooler feet. Padding in the heel and ball specifically engineered to protect the impact zone of healthy feet. A low profile seem won’t rub or irritate feet. Of course, like all Thorlo and Experia product, they are manufactured right here in Statesville, North Carolina.
• Constructed with COOLMAX® fibers for superior moisture-wicking for drier, cooler feet.
• Padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered to protect the impact zone of healthy feet.
• Cushioned arch for a better fit, more support and more comfort.
• Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
• MSRP: $15.99
Fitsok F4 Socks
Fitsok is dedicated to providing athletes the best in engineered fit and performance. The entire Fitsok lineup is designed to keep feet dry, comfortable and cool whether running, biking, or training and pushes the boundaries of moisture and temperature management. The F4 utilizes Shadow Yarn to provide compressed venting and moisture wicking in the most extreme conditions. Made with Sorbtek®, this sock channels moisture away from the foot, keeping it cool and dry. Anatomical left-right foot construction allows for precise fit, while a unique cushioning system provides comfort in specific pressure areas. Achilles protection reduces blistering on the back of the foot, and a front tab protects against shoe friction.
• MSRP: Pack of 3 for $25.00
Thomas Bates Hiker Money Belt
When you think of Father’s Day do you think of getting dad a tie or belt? If so we have the ideal belt for the traveling dad. Made in the USA, Thomas Bates Money Belt holds up to $1500 in cash in a concealed 22” zipper pocket. This web belt is designed with a metal free, polycarbonate buckle – so no need to undress at the airport! The belt is made with a quality nylon webbing that is 1 ¼” wide and is 42” in length. The belt can easily be cut for a personalized fit.
• Metal Free Nylon Money Belt
• Keep your cash secure
• No need to undress at the airport
• Scratchless, polycarbonate buckle.
• 22" zipper pocket holds $1500 cash!
• Available colors: forest, navy, khaki, brown, graphite, olive and black.
• MSRP: $16.95
Coal Headwear The Transit Trucker
This new addition to our trucker offering is a slightly different spin on a classic. Utilizing our custom Hauler block, the cap has a squared-off brim and new logo patch on a foam backed front panel. Mesh back and discreet woven label at adjustable snap back finish it cleanly.
Gerber GDC Tools
These little tools sets are ideal of the dad that is always on the go. These tools are small enough that you could always have them on a key chain or even in a saddle bag of a bike. There are 5 main tools: A Zip blade (knife), Zip Driver (screwdrivers), Hook Knife, Zip Hex (hexes) and Zip Light+. At home, the uses are endless to what you could be using these tools for. And at work, you will be the go to person for anything that needs to be fixed. The quick-release clip makes for easy removal from keychain or zipper, and the compact size means it won’t hog valuable space in your pocket or bike bag.
• MSRP: $11.00-$12.00 each
Premium materials and feature-rich design make the SportMixer the perfect hydration companion, while the patented BlenderBall® wire whisk quickly mixes even the thickest energy and nutrition shakes with ease.
• BlenderBall® whisk inside
• Odor-resistant Eastman Tritan™ plastic
• Convenient SportLoop™ for easy carrying
• StayOpen flip cap™ won't close on your nose
• Rubberized SportGrip™ offers a firm grip
• Ounce and milliliter markings for easy measuring
• Large drink/pour spout
• Easy to clean—dishwasher safe
• MSRP: $12.99
GSI Outdoors Highland Fifth Flask
The lightweight Highland Fifth Flask allows you to carry a bit of revelry out into the backcountry. Dad can now leave the metal flask at home and save some weight in his pack. The design of the Highland Fifth Flask makes it simple to flatten and stow in a pack. The Highland Fifth Flask has a wide-mouth opening for easy pouring and cleaning. And you never have to worry about losing the tethered lid.
• Lightweight design flattens and rolls neatly to stow in packs or pockets
• Integrated pour assist handle for sharing
• Boasts an easy to fill or pour, wide-mouth opening.
• Tethered lid with sure-grip silicone embelishment
• Multi-layer, BPA-Free laminate bottle with foiled exterior includes rewritable date bar on reverse to record name, distiller and fill date
• MSRP: $9.99
Honey Stinger Dark Chocolate Mocha Cherry Protein Bar
Mocha Cherry Pro will be first Honey Stinger Caffeinated Bar with 10g of Protein and 30mg of caffeine. With 10 grams of whey protein and 30 mg of caffeine, the Mocha Cherry protein bar is a great-tasting meal replacement bar or portable recovery snack. Ingredients in the Honey Stinger bar include dark chocolate, organic honey, whey protein isolate, almonds, dried sour cherries and coffee.
• MSRP: $2.19
Skratch Labs Hydration Mixes
For every dad, from the trad climber and endurance runner to the mountain biker and local trail aficionado, Skratch Labs hydration mixes provide excellent, all-natural hydration solutions made with real fruit.
• Only real fruit for flavor
• A light and clean taste profile
• No artificial “anything”
• Less calories and more electrolytes
• MSRP: $19.50