The 25 holiday gift ideas in this guide are all under $25 and great for stocking stuffers. Now with only two days left before Christmas day, it is crunch time. If you haven't even started shopping, we recommend that you check out all of our holiday gift guides and see if you can find that perfect gift. With time running out you might have to wrap up an I.O.U. but we are sure you can find something.
Hydrapak's new 12 oz, 17 oz and 25 oz SoftFlasks are highly anticipated for the outdoor minimalist traveler and lightweight trainer. Unlike a bulkier hardflask, the SoftFlask's durable and flexible RF welded polyurethane material allows it to be easily collapsed, rolled up and stashed. The versatile, easily-compressed and stored SoftFlask is perfect for multi-sport users -running, hiking, rock climbing and winter sports- looking for a multifaceted hydration solution.
• High-flow silicone bite valve
• Twist shut off valve
• Soft, durable TPU construction
• Soft finger loop for easy carrying
• Can be used with or without the included dust cover
• TPU body with silicone bite valve
• 42mm opening
• Dishwasher safe (top rack)/Freezer safe
• MSRP: 12oz: $18.99, 17oz: $19.99, 25oz: $20.99
FITS PRO Ski Socks
For skiers and winter sport enthusiasts, having warm, dry feet make the day. The FITS Pro Ski sock delivers FITS legendary ergonomic design and the perfect mix of cushion and minimalism. The Ski Pro offers ultra-thin construction from the toe to the arch; and terry around the heel and on the shin- providing cushioning only where you want it without compromising feel or responsiveness.
• Dynamic Toe Cup - contours to the shape of your toes
• Heel Lock - super deep heel pocket with ample cross stretch locks the sock on your heel
• Full Contact Cuff - stays in place due to a tighter ankle and looser calf (proper gradience)
• Flat-knit toe, arch and calf for perfect boot FIT
• Cushioned Heel and Shin
• Vented instep and top for minimal bulk
• Superfine Merino Wool performance
• Over-the-Calf construction
• Wool - 57%, Nylon - 32%, Polyester - 8%, Lycra Spandex - 3%
• MSRP: $22.95
Dublin Dog Nomad Collapsible Travel Bowl
For those on-the-go adventure seekers, take to the mountains or the beach with this collapsible, lightweight travel bowl. Keep your dog fueled and hydrated with pop-up convenience. You couldn’t ask for an easier, more functional dog bowl for on-the-go. The durable, collapsible, leak-free material allow for easy packing, transport and cleaning. Two sections to hold both food and water. “S”-hook for easy attachments.
• Holds 1.1 liter (wet) / 1.4 liter (dry)
• MSRP: $24.95
Skratch Labs Apple and Cinnamon Hydration Mix
Skratch Labs introduces a new flavor in their popular line of all-natural sports drinks designed to be consumed hot and used in cold, wintry conditions. Calling the flavor “Apples & Cinnamon,” the company decided against ingredients that only taste like apples and cinnamon instead choosing to use only actual apples and actual cinnamon. Skratch Labs tested the Apples & Cinnamon flavor last winter by producing a small amount for only their best customers, and has spent a good portion of the last seven months reassuring those customers the product would be back permanently this year. Not to mention apologizing to those who weren’t able to try it before it sold out.
• MSRP: Single Stick - $1.95, One pound reusable bag - $19.50
Easy Access Bandages
Easy Access Bandages are secured in portable packs organized by size. Packs stay organized, are easy to find and slip easily into a purse or pocket without damage to the bandages. One-handed application is as easy as 1-2-3! Easy to apply with less mess and no loose tabs, the one handed application also minimizes contamination risk. Added bonus – bandages are sterile and latex free. Available in flexible fabric and waterproof options in a variety of sizes
• Easy one-handed application
• Easy to find - packs organized by size
• Easy to carry - bandages secured in portable packs
• Less mess - no loose tabs
• Less contamination risk
• Latex free
• MSRP: $3.99
Badger Balm Sore Muscle Rub Ornaments
Sore Muscle Rub is relief when you need it. Experience the power of Cayenne Pepper and Ginger to gently soothe and relax tense, sore muscles. This balm gently warms and stimulates circulation, to help keep muscles and joints loose before and after exercise. Good for the skin and it smells great. Also comes in Sleep Balm, and Aromatic Chest Rub Ornaments.
• USDA Certified Organic
• Contains one Sore Muscle Rub .75oz tin.
• Box is constructed out of FSC certified recycled paper, is adorned with beautiful original Badger artwork.
• Includes a “To/From” panel to make gift giving easy.
• MSRP: $5.99
Each SoftBottle comes with the Clean-Taste Guarantee™ and it’s made with zero BPA. The SoftBottle is green, too, because it’s ultra-reusable and lightweight, it uses less energy and materials. Finally, your SoftBottle defines flexible. It fits in a drink holder, a round pocket, a flat pocket, or any hand. When empty, it rolls up and fits anywhere you want it to fit. Plus, it weighs 80% less than hard hydration bottles. Available with Closure Cap or our new dual-valve HyperFlow™ Cap.
• Made in Seattle, WA
• MSRP: $8.95-$12.95
Avex Brazos Auto Seal Water Bottle
This BPA free water bottle is the perfect companion for just about anyone. Whether you are jogging with it or putting it next to your laptop at your desk you can be confident that it will not spill with Avex's patented AUTOSEAL lid. Easy to operate with one hand while on the go, and the bottle becomes perfectly sealed if you let go of the button on the back.
• One-handed, BPA-free plastic water bottle features a durable silicone spout that pops open for drinking at the press of a button.
• Patent-pending AUTOSPOUT lid features a press-to-release button that opens the drinking spout. When the button is pressed, the durable silicone spout pops open for drinking.
• This water bottle features one-handed operation for easy drinking during activities.
• Patent-pending AUTOSPOUT lid design eliminates leaks.
• Spout shield covers and protects the spout when the spout is retracted.
• Water bottle has clip-on handle that attaches to gym bags, backpacks and gear.
• Handle folds down out of the way when not in use.
• Rugged high-impact-resistant design and materials.
• No plastic odors or taste because this water bottle is made out of FDA-approved, BPA-free Tritan.
• Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher-safe.
• Silicone spout is not removable.
• MSRP $15.99
MSR Alpine Chef's Knife
The popularity of our Alpine Kitchen Knife brought many requests for an even larger one, tailored to the Epicurean desires of front-country chefs. This new offering features a modified Santoku design that excels at chopping and slicing with a high-grade stainless steel blade for lasting durability.
• MSRP: $14.95
Made with Shadow Yarn, the CF2 transfers moisture and heat from areas of highest to lowest concentration for a comfortable, thermally balanced sock. Microban® fights off odor and bacteria. A light cushion prevents blistering and enables prolonged performance. Available in the vibrant JewelPop for her and NeoPop for him.
• MSRP: Starting at $17.00 / 3pack
VestPac Waterproof iPhone Case
The waterproof iPhone cases are extremely durable, yet still compact enough to fit into your pocket. The softcase design is double sealed for added protection. Manufacture out of electrostatic thermoplastic polyurethane, which is just a fancy way of saying that the touchscreen can be operated right through the case and it can withstand any temperature that you can. Each case comes with an adjustable lanyard so it can be hung around your neck or attached to a belt loop. When not in use, the case can be rolled up and stuffed in a pocket. It fits most smartphones up to 5 inches tall and 3 ¼ inches wide. All VestPac products, including the softcases, are covered under their 100% lifetime guarantee.
• Outside dimensions: 7" x 3.75". Inside dimensions: 5" x 3.5".
• Lanyard length: 26in (66cm)
• MSRP: $19.95
Thorlos Extreme Cold Weather Socks
Thorlos padded Extreme Cold weather socks are the choice for those who play or work long hours in the cold. Keeping your feet warm in frigid conditions requires the right thermal fabric. These sock use wool for warmth but blend it with their proprietary THOR-LON yarn; the blended fabric wicks perspiration away, keeping feet dry (and the skin of the feet healthier) during 8 to 10 hour days. They are made with a 4-inch long ribbed spandex knit secure-fit top that snugs comfortably to your calf, staying in place all day long. They are made with engineered clinically-tested padding placed exactly where you need it. As always, you’ll find padding on the balls and the heel of your feet. It’s also been added where your feet require protection from your boots.
• Engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort in the most extreme cold conditions
• Unique padding specifically engineered for cold weather boots, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture
• THOR.LON® and thermal fiber construction delivers superior insulation, softness, durability and moisture-wicking for warmer, drier, better feeling feet
• Earned a “Guides Choice” award from the American Alpine Institute
• Fiber Content: 60% worsted wool, 26% THOR•LON® acrylic, 11% nylon, 3% spandex.
• Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes
• MSRP: $22.99
YETI Bottle Opener
This retro-style YETI® Bottle Opener is perfect for your hunting cabin, fishing camp, garage, or man cave. You can even mount it directly to your YETI cooler. It is made of stainless steel to be tough and last.
• Outstanding Functionality and Ease of Use – makes all other bottle openers seem inferior
• Cast Stainless Steel – super tough; think “crocodiles & cockroaches”
• 4 Screw Design – much stronger mount than a typical 2 screw design
• MSRP: $19.99
Metolius Chalk Pod
The Chalk Pods are large volume chalk bags that have an ergonomic cut. It has a full-length pile lining for comfort and a stiff rim for easy access. It includes a brush holder and MP3 pocket so you can listen to music while bouldering or at the gym.
• Ergonomic cut combined with large volume
• Full-length pile lining
• Stiff, easy access rim
• Brush holder
• Includes belt w/side-release buckle
• Rear zippered pocket for MP3 player
• Colors: 24 styles
• MSRP: $19.95
New Balance LED Slim Runner Waist Belt
The LED Slim Runner Waist Belt is a lightweight, breathable waist belt for runners/walkers that feature BodyGlo technology to improve visibility and safety while running. The ultra-bright red LEDs provide increased visibility in low light environments and can be used on continuous (72 hr. burn time) or flash (96 hr. burn time) settings. It stores most cell phones, including the iPhone 4S and 5 and also holds cash, cards, keys, gels, and more.
• 72 hour last on continuous, 96 hour last on flash
• BodyGlo® technology helps improve visibility and safety
• Continuous or flash settings
• Easy adjust elastic belt to fit most adults
• Fits many cell phones, including IPhone
• Holds cash, id, keys, and more
• Reflective accents for visibility
• Ultra bright red LEDs
• MSRP: $24.99
Darn Tough Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion
The light Hiker Micro Crew with light cushion is perfect for hikers looking for a little less cushioning. True Seamless construction provides a smooth, performance fit to assure there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. With half the wool yarn weight of their cushion socks, this lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot, while 17.2 Micron Merino Wool deliver supreme comfort. Breathable and fast drying. This “all-weather” sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it’s naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor—a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks.
• Made in Vermont
• Guaranteed for life.
• 46% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 8% Lycra® Spandex
• True Seamless
• MSRP: $19.00
Nite Ize GearLine Organization System
Made of high quality, wear-resistant webbing, the Gear Line Organization System features sturdy S-Biner double-gated carabiner clips in alternating sizes, each attached to its own individual sturdy loop, along with Gear Tie Reusable Twist Ties on each end. Just attach whatever tools, gear, gadgets, or clothing you want to each S-Biner and hang the Gear Line to any hook or knob - wherever it will be most convenient. Go vertical when you want to maximize storage and save wall space. Hang horizontally to keep things easily accessible at eye level or quickly dry out gear. Each S-Biner clips securely closed and unclips easily for fast, convenient attachment and detachment, and can easily be interchanged.
• Use Gear Lines in the tent or around camp and in countless other places where things need to be secured and organized.
• Available in two lengths: 2' (System contains 3 x #2 and 3 x #4 Plastic S-Biners) and 4' (System contains 5 x #2 and 5 x #4 Plastic S-Biners)
• Colorful Translucent S-Biner Double Gated Carabiner clips easily secure a variety of items for secure attachment and easy release
• Features high quality, durable webbing
• Features Gear Tie Technology - 2 x 12" Gear Ties, one on each end, for versatile attachment options
• Dimensions (2'): 24.00" x 3.95" x 1.65" | 609.60mm x 100.45mm x 42.15mm
• Weight (2'): 2.75oz | 78.00g
• Dimensions (4'): 48.00" x 3.95" x 1.65" | 1219.20mm x 100.45mm x 42.15mm
• Weight (4'): 4.48oz | 127.00g
• MSRP: $14.99-$19.99
Tailgate Industries Gondom
The Gondom goggle cover provides easy protection while your goggles are left on your helmet, protecting them everywhere. Bomber athletic fabrics with a shock cord and soft inner nylon liner slide easily over your goggles and hold tight to protect the lens. This soft case fits easily in your pack or pocket while you play.
• MSRP: $18.95
Unpredictable situations are a part of daily life. SurvivalStraps provide a solution in any moment of need by combining fashion and emergency preparedness in a bracelet. Created with specially woven paracord, SurvivalStraps can be unwound and transformed into a durable, multi-purpose rope. More than just gear for the avid outdoorsman, SurvivalStraps are a fashionable statement piece for men, women and children. Available in over 1,000 color combinations. SurvivalStraps bracelets are available in a regular and wide-band design – the regular bracelet provides 16 feet of usable paracord and the wide bracelet unwinds into 24 feet. Bracelets can be personalized even further by choosing a stainless steel shackle closure or a plastic side release buckle.
• Made in America with a portion of the proceeds going to support America's heroes
• Contains up to 24’ of super strong, 550 test military spec paracord
• In an emergency, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord for your use
• The stainless shackle adjusts on your wrist and contains a break away safety feature
• MSRP: $19.95 - $35.95
Pocket Disc Sports Pocket Disc
The Sports Edition Pocket Discs are heavier, fly farther, are colorfast and are more geared towards outdoor play. A must have for camp sites and down time, the Pocket Disc is packable, fun and versatile. The sports Pocket disc flies up to 50 yards, won't hurt if it whacks you in the head, can be used inside the house, and if used as a play toy (not a chew toy) can be great for dogs too. All Pocket Discs are handmade and certified by the Fair Trade Federation to be produced under socially responsible conditions.
• Sports Edition: 8 inches in diameter and 3 ounces
• 100% cotton
• Fair Trade
• Hand Made
• Available in unlimited colors and patterns
• MSRP: $16.99 Sports Edition
GU Salted Caramel Energy Gel
The new Salted Caramel GU offers a sweet serving of Vitamin C & E to keep your body healthy and your energy levels up during the busy holiday season. Packed with extra electrolytes, these tasty gels make the perfect stocking stuffer to boost your friends and family for the New Year.
• MSRP: $11.60 /8-pack
crossFIXE HANDS is specifically designed for CrossFitters to absorb quickly, soothe pain, provide maintenance, and stimulate rapid skin recovery. Soothes, moisturizes, and maintains your skin before and during your training, and recovers your WOD wounded hands. It is made with the same care and determination to be truly natural, and it is packaged in biodegradable and compostable containers. The 1oz push-up tube allows you to easily apply the soft lotion bar only where you want it.
• Food Grade & 100% Pure & Synthetic Free
• Free from Fillers, Parabens, Fragrances
• Each ingredient was chosen for its powerful properties to aid, moisturize, and protect your skin.
• MSRP: $15.95
Balega's Merino Enduro
Balega's Merino Enduro is your go-to running and outdoor winter sock. This cushioned-yet-ventilated performance sock features Balega’s signature hand-linked seams for durability and medium-weight construction for impact resistance.
• Superfine merino fibers blended with technical moisture management yarns for optimal performance
• Hand linked toe closure
• Reinforced heel and toe
• Nature’s insulator
• Medium volume construction
• Signature sensitive rib top for ultimate comfort
• MSRP: $12.00 - $14.00
CamelBak eddy Bottles
The eddy bottles are perfect for anyone in the family, and are the best-selling CamelBak bottle. eddy water bottles feature the iconic CamelBak Big Bite Valve and finger loop, making eddy the perfect on-the-go hydration tool. Available in multiple sizes, eddy is covered by CamelBak’s Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee.
• Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability
• Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
• New, sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders
• Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
• Durable and spill-proof
• Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
• 100% BPA-Free
• Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
• CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
• MSRP: eddy .75L - $15.00, eddy 1L - $16, eddy Kids .4L - $13
Pronto Café Coffee
It is no secret that backpackers to backcountry experts are still looking for the best possible way to recreate that ideal freshly brewed coffee out in the field. Pronto Café is a single serving coffee packet containing 100% Arabica ground coffee that weighs only 0.3 ounces. With hot water and a cup, a fresh coffee can be made anytime, anywhere! It’s easy to prepare – simply remove from the pouch, tear open the filter and place the filter suspended in the cup. Pour the hot water onto the coffee and let it seep through the filter. Voila – an excellent cup of coffee!
• Visit http://prontocafe.eu/en/ for more information and a demonstration video.
• MSRP: 3 pack sampler - $3.87 or a 10 packbox - $12.29